Something new

Kaylah pov
As we got up and got ready for the day and went down stairs we noticed a note on the bench.

Note
Cecelia and I have gone to get our cars and some Christmas stuff, and we left advent calendars in the dining room on the table... You all have the same. And when we will have the christmas trees oh, and we will only have one of our cars because we have the van with us so that we can get the christmas tree. So when we get back you guys have to help put the christmas tree up. P.s. can Isabel and Scott come to the shops when you are ready.

I wish I could go with Isabel and the rest to go shopping but I'm glad that im not because it gives me time to talk to Damon because I've noticed him acting a little strange lately. Also, i just want to tell him that I have feelings for him even though he might not. “I have something to say” we both say “You go first” I say whilst giggling “No, no you go first” Damon politely said. “Well I can't... You go first” I sighed 'Deep breath in and out' “how about we say what we want to say at the same time” Damon said
“Okay on the count of 3” I said
“1..... 2..... 3” Damon said
“I have feelings for you” I said a second or 2 before Damon “Oh... my... god... I have feelings for you to” damon replied. It was a bit awkward at the start but it started to get better. I don't know why it was so awkward between us because we have been friends for ages, and we have liked each other for a while now. “Do you want to go get some ice cream or a milkshake or something like that” Damon asked “Umm... Sure lets go get milkshakes” I responded. We went to go get milkshakes, and they were so amazing and filling, but so good at the same time. I got this one.

Damon got this one

Damon got this one

We were having a blast and time flew by so fast

*** later that day ***
When we got back home Isabel and Scott was home with all the bags in the living room and some in the kitchen. “Where is Cecelia and Christian” damon asked
“They went to get their new cars because they are ready to collect them”Isabel said with a smirk on her face.

Christian pov
As we got back from the shopping we put the christmas stuff in the living room and the groceries in the kitchen because Isabel and Scott are unpacking the groceries. As Cecelia and I were starting on organising the christmas stuff in black boxes ready for us to put the stuff up, we got a text from the car place saying that we can collect one of our cars but one of them isn't ready because the lights weren't working, so they have to change them. As soon as we heard the news we called an uber and went to the car shop to collect the car.