Checking the new house.

It turns out that the house they got us was 55 minutes away from the collage but I didn't mind because we won't be to close to the collage. We have our freedom from the collage and plus it was really nice were the house was. We have a huge garden and it's my house because I bought it, so I can keep it for however long I want it and if I want to sell it I can because it's my house no ones else, so I can kick out who ever I want to if they are being ass holes. I think I might get a puppy but not right now maybe when everything is sorted out and everything settles in. But I don't know if anyone else wants one so ill have to talk to them about it later. I and Christian got to the house first because the others went to go find their rental cars, but they had to fill out paperwork because they forgot to do it online whereas me and Christian did, so we got our car, and we got to choose. Christian and I have a sports car between us and Kaylah and Damon had a luxury car and Elena and Stefan have a crossover and Isabel and Scott have a wagon and Alice has a convertible but Damon got a van as well so that we didn't have to take so many.

We bet the others to the house even though we went to the collage to get our keys and box with the bean bags in it

We bet the others to the house even though we went to the collage to get our keys and box with the bean bags in it. We bet them by 45 minutes LOL. Well Christian is a fast driver even though he sticks to the speed limit it's probably because sports cars are a lot faster than other cars.

The others finally got to the house, and they wanted to go and get lunch because it was 11:45, and we were all hungry, and we didn't want to eat lollie and biscuits and other junk food, so we decided to go to subway to get a healthier meal, and then we were going to go to the shops to get some food and stuff for all the rooms and some cutlery and all the stuff we needed for in the kitchen.

We got to subway and we ordered our food. We all got meatball subs, and we all got cokes but me and Christian go half coke and half raspberry. Once we had finished we went to the shops and got the groceries and all the stuff what we needed around the house. We also went to a teddy bear shop because I wanted to buy a small one but Christian didn't let me buy one because he wanted to buy me one instead. I think it is so sweet that he wanted to do that for me.

He got me a giant one instead which was so sweet and its making me like him a lot more than I do and I think he might notice it but oh well

He got me a giant one instead which was so sweet and its making me like him a lot more than I do and I think he might notice it but oh well. “Aww thanks Christian” I said in a bit of a flirty way and gave him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Your welcome and your very generous but giving me a kiss but how about a kiss on the lips” Christian said in a flirty way and then laughed. We all went home and I put my big polar bear in my room and went and had a shower. When I was in the shower this is what happened... “Hey Isabel... Do you want to go on... A date with me tonight” Scott asked with a nervous shake in his voice. “Umm... Umm...” Isabel didn't know what to say because she didn't want to leave Alice on her own “You should go don't worry about me ill be fine and plus I have to call my family so ill be fine. “Ok then... Scott my answer is... Yes” Isabel said with a whole heap of nerves in her. By the time I even got out off the shower the conversation was over and everyone was on the topic of animals. I got changed in to a sports bra and short shorts.

I decided to wear this because I couldn't be bothered actually putting a top over it because im too lazy and plus everyone has to get used to it because I do it all the time around my mums house and this is my house so im allowed

I decided to wear this because I couldn't be bothered actually putting a top over it because im too lazy and plus everyone has to get used to it because I do it all the time around my mums house and this is my house so im allowed. I went down stairs and put the TV on ad started watching beauty and the beast series and Christian joined me, and he didn't have a shirt on he only had shorts on so everyone left us alone. *** 3 hours later at 7 pm “Guys food is done home and eat” Kaylah yelled from the kitchen. We all went to the dining table and ate our food. “So Isabel where are you and Scott going for your date” Alice asked in a silly way “I'll be taking her to a carnival, so we can ride some rides and play the games and all that stuff” Scott said in a excited way. “So does anyone else have any other plans for the night. “Well Elena and I are going to watch a movie and when we get back we are going to the room and... Before Stefan could carry on I yelled “Stefan that is way too much information” “Oh come on its not like you've done it a few times” Damon, Stefan and Scott said “Umm... That's because I'm still a virgin, so I haven't and plus I haven't even had my first kiss so yeah” I argued back. “Oh my god how haven't you had you done that yet when you're so damn sexy” Christian said in confusion “ maybe because I've only dated 3 guys, and they all wanted to but I didn't because I didn't fell comfortably, so they dumped me for it and I haven't found the right man yet” I said and then I winked at Christian. After we finished our food (tea/dinner which ever people say) Isabel and Scott went out on their date, Stefan and Elena went out to watch a movie, Damon and Kaylah went out to have a swim because it was a beautiful day and it was so warm that its still good weather to go swimming and plus it's a heated pool, Alice went to her room, and she Skype her family and me and Christian went and got jackets and went to the shop to get a big trampoline.

We found the biggest one the trampoline shop had, and we got bat at 8 pm because it took us 20 minutes to get there and then 20 minutes to find the right one and then 20 minutes to get home

We found the biggest one the trampoline shop had, and we got bat at 8 pm because it took us 20 minutes to get there and then 20 minutes to find the right one and then 20 minutes to get home. When we got home everyone was home, so I made them a deal. “If you all help set it up ill let you go on it but there is only allowed maximum 2 people allowed and when I want to go on it you'll have to get off of it because I paid for it... Well actually me and Christian bought it so you have to ask either me or Christian to go on it” I said to everyone. “Does everyone agree” Christian said making sure everyone agreed. “Yeah we agree” everyone else said apart from Alice “I don't agree I think its stupid that you making rules for this stupid house. Also, im allowed to, do whatever I want because its up to me. And you guys always leave me alone and when we are in a group you always leave and don't tell me or Isabel where you are going.” “What the fuck is with you know what im going to tell you something once and once only. First of all this is my house I bought it and I get to make the rules. Second of all you always walk off on me and Kaylah, so we just go and get a drink or something and go back to you and tell you where we were. Plus you were always to far ahead of us, so we couldn't tell you but when we did you fucking ignored us. And finally if you don't like it either put up with or leave right now because im done with you CRAP. It's your choice to make the last division” I said in such anger and then I ran off to my room and locked myself in it not to be seen. “I think you should fuck right off Alice because you have really upset her” Christian said in such frustration. Alice ended up going to her room and Christian and the others thought it would be a good idea if they built the trampoline as a surprise and Elena thought it would be a good idea to get ice cream for us all.