My first kiss

As Alice got arrested we go inside and I run to my room. I couldn't take it anymore I didn't want to be around anyone because they always betray me. “Cecelia wait” Kaylah and Isabel said as I ran off. “We need to give her space and then once she has had her space then we can talk to her. What we need to do is give her space but also make sure she eats and drinks enough, and then we have to get her to go to court with us. But we need to deal with one thing at a time.” Scott said.

Christian prov
As Cecelia ran off all I could think about was how upset she would be and that all I wonted was to be there for her. She needs someone to cry on, someone to love, someone to be there for her all the time and someone who is willing to do whatever for them and make sure they are safe. I really hope she lets me in and then I can be there for her but first I need to go up there and try. “Guys im going inside I'll talk to you later” I said in an up set way “Alright... Don't do anything stupid or try to make sure Cecelia is alright” Damon and Stefan said. I walked in side and upstairs to Cecelia's room and knocked on her door. “Cecelia can I come in please” I said afraid that she would say no piss off I don't want to see you but she didn't “Yeah sure if that's what you really want” she was about to cry when she said this sentence. I went in and closed the door and walked towards her. My one question was why did she let me in, and she doesn't ever let anyone else in. But all I need to know is that she is letting me be there for her so that's what im going to do. “Do you want me to make your bed because you still haven't done it yet. “Well I guess we can make it” she said in sadness “Hey you don't have to help I can do it myself if you want” I said “Well I want to, and then we can watch a movie or something like that because I need a distraction” Cecelia explained to Me. After I had made her bed and put her sheets on her bed I went and got 3 movies from in my suit case and I put them on her TV. We watched goosebumps, IT and the conjuring whitch scared the shit out of Cecelia, but I was there for her to make sure she wasn't scared that much. “Which one do you think was the scariest one” I asked trying not to laugh. “It would have to be the conjuring because goosebumps and IT wasn't that scary” Cecelia exclaimed. “You are so cute when you are scared” Christian said trying not to laugh. “Aww thanks but its not funny” Cecelia said in a bit of a sad way because she couldn't stop replaying what Alice did. As Cecelia looked at me I gave me a sweet smile and soft kiss on the forehead and then I kissed her on the cheek. I really like her but I don't know how to tell her.

Cecelia prov
As Christian kissed me on the forehead and then on my cheek I felt like he was the one I wanted in my life, and he is always here for me. I think he might like me but I don't know. I hope he does because I like him so much. “Cecelia I need to talk to you” he nervously said. “Umm... What's up” I said as though I knew what he was going to say “Can I ask you something” he asked “Yeah...” I didn't know what to say “If everything was how it used to be would you of given me a chance” he said “Now because everything isn't normal and even if it was I wouldn't... I wouldn't because of Alice, because she was so jealous of you and me that she would have tried something.” I said trying not to think about it much. “Oh... So you wouldn't ever want to give us a try” he sadly said “Oh. My. God. That's not what I meant. I meant to say if this didn't go down like this and Alice was still our friend I wouldn't give us a try. But because Alice isn't our friend then maybe if you know umm...” before I could finish what I was saying Christian butted in. “Wait so what you're trying to say is that because of what Alice has done and how we aren't friends with her you would give us a shot if we got to know each other a bit more” he said trying not to get to excited. I could see the excitement in his eyes. “Well yeah that's kinda what I was on the line of saying” I said We chatted for a bit, and then he went to his room and got changed into his bathers and I got changed into my bathers in my room. We went outside to the pool and I wanted to wait till he had jumped in so that I could see if it was too cold. But unfortunately he picked me up and I begged him not to throw me in. “Please don't throw me in” I screamed “Oh but where is the fun in that” he said, and then he started laughing, and he threw me in. “How dare you” I said whilst thinking it was actually nice in the pool. It is boiling outside so it is perfect to go in the pool. “I'm going to run and then flip into the pool” he said “No you'll hurt yourself” I worried about him doing that. “Are you worried about me... Aww, how cute” he laughed whilst saying that, and then he ran up to the pool and did a front flip and luckily he didn't hurt him self. As time flew by we ended up getting out of the pool and I went to my room and there was a beautiful dress on there and it was from Christian one of the others must have put it there when Christian was distracting me. On my bed was this amazing ddress

I put it on and Christian knocked on my door and said “Hey do you like the dress and does it fit you properly” “Yes it does and I love it but I don't have good shoes to go with it

I put it on and Christian knocked on my door and said “Hey do you like the dress and does it fit you properly” “Yes it does and I love it but I don't have good shoes to go with it... Oh! And why do I have this dress” I was confused “Because we are going out and all you need to know is that you need a cute dress on” he wouldn't even tell me where were going... how rude. “Can I come in please” Christian asked politely “Sure but im going to put makeup on so it will be boring for you.” I told him trying not to laugh “Well in that case I'll just put your shoes by the front door and you can do your makeup” he said as he walked off all I could do was laugh.

***
It took me around 35 minutes. At least we don't have to leave for another 45 minutes because we are leaving at 8:00pm. I didn't go full out on the makeup i just put enough to show my appreciation for the dress. LOL. My makeup looked like this.

As I walked out my room and went down stairs and got a drink from the kitchen I could hear everyone

As I walked out my room and went down stairs and got a drink from the kitchen I could hear everyone. “Do you like her” Scott said “With all my heart and I don't know what I would do if I lost her” Christian said “Aww you actually do” the girls said. I finished my drink and put it on the bench and Christian walked into the kitchen. “Hey gorgeous you look amazing” he said whilst analysing me by looking up and down me. “Aww thanks” I said as I walked closer to him. He had a confused look on him as I walked closer. After a few seconds he realised what I was going to do, and he lent up against the bench and pulled me closer. He looked at me and asked “I know what you are doing but why are you doing it” Christian asked “Because I heard what you were saying and it made me realise how much you mean to me” I explained to him “I didn't realise you were listening” he grinned I put my arms around his neck, and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. We started kissing, it was my first kiss and it felt right and it was so passionate, sweet and it was filled with so many good emotions. After we had broken up the kiss everyone was starting at us.