Epilogue

Angelic walked around the house as people we're helping her father and Shelby move into the large mansion. It was a hassle and a lot of loud noise throughout the day, but it was durable. Shelby could be heard laughing with Henry Reynolds, and her father could be heard telling people he can help them, but they would always tell him he needs to rest from the trip.

"Angel what are you doing out here, your suppose to be in bed resting." John said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She smiled and leaned her head against his chest and breathed in the outside air.

"Honestly, I get bored being up in that bed all day, I want some adventure." She said laughing lightly. She turned around in his arms to face him and kissed his cheek on her tippy toes.

"I knew you would get bored eventually, that's why I got some snow sleds so we can go sledding." He said with a big smiled. He pointed to two big snow sleds in the corner of the living room and kissed her forehead. "We can go out tomorrow, but you need some rest Angel." He said. She rolled her eyes playfully and watched as the door was finally closed and her father and Shelby had their own rooms to live in and change all they wanted.

"That will actually sound nice when it's at least quiet and peaceful around here." She said laughing. It was starting to get quiet, until the butler ran towards them with a piece of mail.

"Mr. Lown!" He shouted. John saw the worried look and let go of Angelic enough so he can walk towards the butler so he didn't have to run much more.

"Harris I told you to call me John." He said with a smile. The butler, Harris, shook his head frantically.

"Sir it is not the time to have name formalities." He said handing the mail to him. I looked between them as John opened the letter and read it.

To John Lown,

We are sorry to inform you that your business had an oil accident, no one was injured but the remains of the building are only ashes and a few car parts. Please understand no one is at fault for this, just oil leakage, and a flame. Sorry to inform you, your last paycheck will come in a week.

Sincerely,

The Mayor

John looked up at Angelic with an upset expression. Angelic didn't read the letter to give him privacy but she knew something bad happened. John looked at Harris and then back at Angelic.

"Harris, find me my coat." He said as Harris ran to find it. Angelic looked at him worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" She asked as she put her hand on his cheek. He shook his head as Harris put the coat on John's shoulders and helped him slip his arms into it.

"I need to go talk to the mayor."