I sat in my bedroom writing a song. I played with some beats I found online. I listened to one and started to sing with it.

"Oh, oh, oh. It don't hurt as bad as it used to." I said as the beat played. "Yeah, I like that. Freestyle to it."

I just started to go with the beat of the song, freestyling. "It don't hurt as bad as it used to. I admit boy, yeah, I just used you. I admit this not what I'm used to. "I nodded my head and started to really get into the song. "I turn up, and I'd never abuse you. Oh, my last nigga left me cold. Like frozen in the snow, he already know. It's hard for me to let go." As I sung I heard my door creak open to reveal Star , Alexandra , and Simone.

"You're really good." Star says looking at me. "Great even."

"Thank you." I smiled at her. "You guys are pretty good yourself."

"You wrote that on your own?" Alexandra asked.

"I guess you can say that, it was kind of a freestyle." I shrugged my shoulders I do that from time to time.

"How would you feel on joining us?" Alexandra shocked me by asking that.

"What?" I laughed and they all looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah, you have a great voice and you can write songs." Simone says. "Plus we need all the help we can get."

"I guess." I smile at them. "I have more songs if you wanna check them out."

They flipped through my book when Star landed on something the caught her eye. "This is the one."

*Outfit*

I finished washing the girl who's hair I was doing and put her under the Dyer as Carlotta walked down stairs

I finished washing the girl who's hair I was doing and put her under the Dyer as Carlotta walked down stairs. I went back to check my othe clients hair to see if hers was dry.

"Oh my god." I heard star say as the shampoo bar made a sound.

"You good, baby?" I laughed at her drinking my water.

"I just burnt myself on this busted ass sink." Star says holding onto her hand.

"What's wrong with you girl?" Roberta says looking at Star. She then turns towards Carlotta. "You got a white girl in here messing up my hair."

Roberta then started to walk out with Carlotta calling for her. Then Cotton jumped up and ran after her. "Roberta you still gotta pay!"

I laughed at the scene. Then Bruce opened her big ass mouth. "Carlotta I don't know why you let the little caucasian work in here. She can't work a shampoo bowl, nasty attitude, always something wrong with her." I saw Star stand up and start to walk over there.

"What'd you just say bitch?" Star asked Bruce. "Say it one more time for me."

Everybody at the shop starting looking at her crazy. "I don't know why y'all looking at her. Y'all ass talk about this girl every day." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Especially y'all two." I said pointing at Bruce and another worker.

The girl made a face towards me. "Yes baby you too." I rolled my eyes at her.

"That's my cue." She said getting up and closing he magazine.

"Bye!" I said waving at her with a smile. Star then turned back to Bruce.

"Why is it that you think you know anything about me? Where I was raised? Who raised me? Black or white."

I walked up behind Star and crossed my arms. "Star lets go outside." I said crossing my arms.

"You're a racist, bitch!" Star says grabbing her jacket. I looked around at everybody shocked face.

"Now that you're finish get your little ass right out the door." I rolled my eyes at Bruce, before following Star.