Don't Ask Why It Has To Be You, Just Stay With Me

17.

At 7:54 am, Jennie pulled up outside SPS Private school. Nyua clutched her bag in her small hands as she unclicked her seatbelt, wiggling in her seat to get closer to her mother.

"I'll see you tonight, bunny. Remember to be nice for Aunty Nanayeonnie"

"I will" The young girl smiles. The 25 year old leans over and give the 8 year  old a kiss on the head.

"Bye baby"

"Bye Mumma"

Nyua opened the door and hopped out. A few of her friends run over, two of them being the adopted daughters of the biggest Boy band in the world, BTS.

Kim Naem, Being Kim Seokjin's and Kim Namjoon's daughter and Min Seisung, Being Min Yoongi's and Jung Hoseok's daughter.

"Nana! SeiSei!"

The mother heard the 8 year old squeal. Nyua hugged them both. The 3 girls turned to face Jennie.

"Good morning, Ms Kim!"

"Good morning, Naem and Seisung"

They giggle and dash away, hand in hand.

Jennie closed the open door and drove out of the school, stopping by security on the way.

Nyua pranced into the expensive school, her two besties by her side and took a seat near one of the stair cases.

"Your Mum is so pretty! So are you, Nyua" Seisung gushed as they all sat down.

"Yeah, are you gonna be a model like your mother?" Naem asked, ajusting the pair if deep purple glasses that say on the bridge of her little nose.

"Maybe, I dunno, I dont think i'm pretty enough.." The model's daughter sighed. Her two friends disagreed immediately, telling her that she was definitely pretty enough to be a model like her famous mother.

Then, a boy named Kim Ji-moon, and his group, walked over to the three girls.

"Jiji!" The girls called out happily. The young boy ran over and hugged them.

Ji-moon is Kim Taehyung's and Jeon Jeonguk's adopted son. He's a year older than the girls but still treats them like equeals.

One of the boy's in Ji-moon's group, steps out and greets the girls as well.

His name is Kim Minseok, Kim Hyua's and Kim Hyojong's son. He was friendly but strange and energetic also.

Some of the other boys in Ji-moon's group left the area, not wanting to talk to the girls while the others stayed.

There was Kim Nyua, Kim Naem, Min Seisung, Kim Ji-moon, Kim Minseok, Park Bo-guk and Soon Taeyoung.

The children, ranging from the ages of 8-10, all walked down the halls, laughing chatting and smiling wide.

Nyua was euphoric.

Unlike Jennie, who was late to her shoot.

~~~

The answers to the Q&A will be posted next. Sorry the short chapter, I'm currently in class, at the back of the room, curled up while being on my phone.

Hehe.

I'm a rebel.

Jaa

Xx

Bjd🖤