Chapter 25 - Soon

Start from the beginning

"Fan Hunt. Tweet out that Luke ran away on Calum's, your phone, and my phone. I'm going to call MTV, they'll post it on twitter and their news website."

I only nodded and ran back to the bunks, tweeting the exact same thing on all of our phones.

@Michael5SOS: Lukey's lost! We're in Iowa! Fan Hunt for Luke, help us out. #5SOSFanHunt

@Calum5SOS: Lukey's lost! We're in Iowa! Fan Hunt for Luke, help us out. #5SOSFanHunt

@Ashton5SOS: Lukey's lost! We're in Iowa! Fan Hunt for Luke, help us out. #5SOSFanHunt

When I hit tweet on all of the phones, I opened up the curtain to Calum's bunk. He looked at me curiously and I tossed him his phone as he looked at the tweet. His eyes looked back at me. "Deal with it." I told him as I closed the curtain again.

I walked back into the front of the bus to see Ashton smiling and looking up at me. I tossed his phone to him and he quickly opened his contacts and went to buisness, MTV.

"Hello, MTV here."

"Check my twitter, this is Ashton Irwin. Post the news and tweet out for help. Thanks." Ashton rudely said as he hung up. I slipped on a pair of shoes and so did Ashton.

"CAL! WE'LL BE BACK IN A FEW HOURS!" I yelled as we were about to exit the door. We heard footsteps and stopped. Calum was all dressed up, his tears gone, and his hair styled up. He smiled weakly and said.

"I posted the news on our band account."

Ashton and I grinned at him before we left. Calum started to put his shoes on and I gave him a confused look. He just shrugged and followed us as we exited the door.

"I'm coming with you guys."

(Ashton's POV)

The three of us walked in opposite directions. I went North, Calum went South, and Michael went East. Hopefully, look didn't go West.

I looked up at the sky, to see that it was almost sunset. I opened up my phone as it buzzed in my hand to see a call from Luke. I smiled widely and picked it up immediately.

"Hello? Luke? Are you there? Is this you? Are you alive?"

There was a small laugh that went through the phone, and a familiar voice answered.

"Yeah, this is Luke."

"Luke! Come back please! We all miss you. We're searching everywhere for you."

"W-We?" Luke stuttered nervously.

"Yes, Luke. Ashton, Michael, and-"

"-Calum." He finished. "Calum still cares?"

"He always has Luke, he always will."

I could practically see Luke's grin on his face. "Luke, it was a mistake. He just blurted it out. Kind of like you and your stress. Kind of."

"Calum still cares." He repeated.

"Can you come back Luke? Please?"

There was a small moment of silence, and a heavy sigh came from across the line.

"Tomorrow Ash, I'm staying at a motel."