Chapter 24 - Running Away

Börja om från början

- Small Time Skip -

(Calum's POV)

I walked down to the main area of the bus as Michael tossed me a controller. I caught it quickly and started to load a new game of Fifa with him. As the game slowly loaded, he muttered "idiot" under his breath and I dropped the controller.

"What?"

"Idiot." He said louder.

"Me?"

"Yes, who else left Luke confused in the dust?" He said as I picked up the controller and started playing.

"I don't know what your talking about...." I trailed as Michael scored a quick goal.

"You don't love Luke like you did before, Calum. He loves you, and he tries to show it to you. All you do is baby him and constantly throw him in a friend zone, when you guys are dating! You don't cuddle or kiss him anymore. You even crumbled up the note, that he. wrote. for. you." Michael said, calm and angry both at the same time.

As I scored a goal, my mind was focused on the game, but my heart drifted off somewhere else. I do love Luke, I really do. He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Why haven't I been cuddling him to sleep? Why haven't I been kissing him? Why have I been babying?

My mind was interrupted by a slam of the controller, down on the table. I looked at the screen to see that the score was clearly there. I won Micheal, 1-4. I weakly smiled at him and he just stood up, avoiding my gaze. "What? Is this because I won?"

"Please, I've lost before. Your just in love with this game more than your boyfriend." Michael said, walking away towards the bathroom. I groaned and shut off the game console and the controllers. I went towards the bunks, but stopped when I heard a few voices.

"I finished Ash. Thanks."

"Ok, just don't tell Calum yet."

"Tell me what?" I said, interrupting the conversation between Luke and Ashton. Ashton stood there silently as Luke blushed furiously, obviously hiding something.

"I-I-uh.."

"What did you finish, Luke?" I asked him.

"I can't tell you." He mumbled. I frowned and looked at him seriously.

"Why not?"

"Because I can't!" His voice raised, but it wasn't at a yelling tone.

"Why? I'm your boyfriend!"

"Just let it go, Cal."

"Why are you hiding secrets from me?!"

"Cal, please I-"

"You know what Luke. No. Your my boyfriend, what happened to tearing up our secrets?" I told him, clearly remembering the day we became an item.

"Calum! Please listen to me! You have to or this conversation will head the wrong direction! Please Calum I'm begging you."

"No. We're over." I whispered.

"Wait, Calum please don't tell me-"

"I'm done with you Luke."

"Cal-"

"I NEVER LOVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I huffed right as Michael came out of the bathroom. Luke's eyes were at the brim of tears and I realized what I had just said. I realized I told him the biggest lie. I realized that I for sure loved him still. I realized that I haven't been a good boyfriend.