Chap. 21 (part 2)

En başından başla

"You are guys are really close at age." She says.

 "Yeah." Ava says blushing.

"So what do your fans think of this relationship?" She askes.

"Well most of them are quite supportive but you know there are always an oddball out there that is jealous." I say.

"Has this effected your relationship in anyway?" She askes.

"No. We still love eachother the same amount with or without the fans knowing." Ava says.

"That is so sweet to hear." Oliviah says.

"Thank you." Ava says,

"So, this is a question fans have been wondering about since, ever." Oliviah says.

And I already know what is coming.

"Have you lost your virginity to Ava?" She askes.

Ava stiffens up.

"I er- no." He says.

"So your still a virgin?" Oliviah askes.

"I have had other girlfriends other then Ava. So you don't know if I lost it to them." I say winking playing it off.

"So have you guys had sex already?" She askes.

"I'm not gonna answer that." Ava says.

Oliviah turns to me. And I glup.

"Same here." I laugh.

"How do you feel about Michael kissing his fans?"  Oliviah askes Ava.

"I feel okay with that. I mean if you were lucky enough to touch him might as well make them feel better. Its nice honestly." Ava says.

I felt happy she was okay with that.

"Do you guys plan on having any children?" Oliviah askes.

"Well I want to adopt and have some children of my own." I say.

"What is your thoughts on that?" Oliviah askes Ava.

"Well I want to adopt and have children of my own just like Michael. But im not sure how much. So we will just have to wait and see." Ava says smiling.

"Okay. That is great to hear." She says.

"So lets talk about the media's ideas on this." Oliviah says.

She takes out a sheet from under her chair and reads from it. 

"The reason they are getting married is so that Michael wont seem gay. And he doesn't really love her." Oliviah reads from the sheet.

"That's garbage. I love Ava for the way she is not to show that im not gay." I say.

"Ava is a mentally unstable fan that is dying and her death wish was to marry Michael Jackson." Oliviah says.

"Okay that has to be the most hilarious thing I have heard yet." Ava says.

"Well we all can obvisouly see you are not mentally unstable. So that is just one huge lie." Says Oliviah laughing.

"Ava is Billie Jean. And Michael was forced to marry her or she would ask for child support. They are hiding the child from the public as well." Oliviah reads.

"No. I am not billie jean. That song was fictional and based off of no one." Ava says.

"You are his sister." Oliviah says.

"I don't understand why I would marry my sister." I say.

"Well thats all the thoughts or 'lies' the public had to make." Oliviah says.

"How do you feel after hearing these remarks?" Oliviah askes us.

"I feel sad that some of my fans out there might actually believe this." I say.

"I feel sad that people would actually make up these kind of lies. And they truly hurt." Ava says.

"Oh well look at the time we are going to head into commercial." Oliviah says looking at the camera.

A big beep goes off and everyone relaxes.

"You did great Ava." I say lightly squeezing Ava's hand.

"I feel like I should have said more or something." She sighs.

"No. You were perfect." I say.

She smiles at me and hugs me.

"We better stretch before we dont have time and get cramped." I say laughing.

"Yeah." Ava says laughing and getting up.

We stretch a bit and I use the bathroom real quick.

When I come back they are getting ready to continue. I take a seat and I wait. 

"And we're are back with our special guests Michael Jackson and Ava Green, his wife to be." Oliviah says staring at the camera.

"Now. People are questioning how strong this relationship is going to be since you guys are from totally different worlds." Oliviah says to us.

"Well I don't want to worry people about how strong our relationship is." Ava says.

I decide I want to take some stress off of Ava and make her laugh a little.

I make a quick goofy face. She looks at me weird because she didn't see what I just did. I made another quick goofy face and she starts cracking up. I smile at this.

"Wait, Wait." Ava says trying to catch her breath.

"Do it again." She says.

I do it again and she starts laughing. She was like a baby laughing.

 "I'm sorry Oliviah. That was just really funny." Ava says catching her breath.

She gave me a playful nudge with her elbow. And I smile in return.

"Are you okay with the paparzzi's though?" Oliviah askes.

And Ava's face went to happy to shocked. But then she remembered she was on T.V and smiled.

"I'm a very open person and I'm not used to hiding stuff so this might be the hard part in getting used to." She says.

"I understand." Oliviah says.

"And are you guys living in the same home?" Oliviah askes.

"Ava is planning on moving in so we can be much closer to eachother." I say.

Ava is playing with the hem of her skirt.

"OH!" Oliviah says.

Ava looks up and I do too.

"It looks like we are out of time folks." Oliviah says to the camera.

"Well you heard it here and heard it clear. From Oliviah Geralds. See you next time." She says still looking at the camera.

There was a big beep indicating that it was over. Ava sighed and got up. I got up as well and I thanked Oliviah for the interview. We left. Once we got to the limo I looked at Ava. She smiles and starts bursting out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask her.

"Because of that face you did. I was holding my laugh. Do it again." She said.

I sighed and did it again. And she kept on laughing. She laughed all the way home.