30

Edward brushes Bambi's hair over her shoulder and smiles gently at her as she plays the piano, she sighs and smiles before looking to him.

"I'm trying to play" she scolds weakly, he threads his fingers into her hair and pulls her closer, he kisses her. She sighs into the kiss and wraps her hand around the side of his neck as she kisses him back. His arm snakes around her waist and tug her onto his lap. She chuckles lightly as he pushes her hair back to smile at her. "What?" she asks touching his chest, he shakes his head. "Tell me" she whispers.

"Just....you. I thought....if you ever found out what I am...that you'd....run away, yet here you are" he tells her warmly.

"Here I am" she agrees, he strokes her hair, brushing his thumb down her cheek.

"I thought given the heat you radiate you'd feel uncomfortable" he admits. "But you're not" she smirks.

"I've always run hot" she teases, he smirks and nods.

"Well you are hot" he tells her, she presses her forehead to his. "Skip school with me?" he asks, she chuckles and trace her fingers over his collar bone.

"You are actively trying to get me to ditch" she teases, he smirks and kisses the corner of her lips and then along her jaw. "No fair" she complains, he pauses reaching her neck, she curls her hand around his neck and into his hair. "I trust you" she whispers, he closes his eyes and takes a breath, breathing her in, his hand tightening around her waist, and then he kisses her neck. And then her cell phone rings, and then his does, they both pull apart and share a look. "Connor?" she asks him. He nods.

"Bella?" he asks back, she nods. They both share an amused look and then Bambi stands moving to her bag and grabs her cell phone, Edward pulls his from his jacket pocket.

................

Edward pulls Bambi to him as he hangs up. She laughs and turns to him hanging up on Bella.

"You're going to get me into trouble" she teases, he kisses her walking her back towards the piano bench, she groans and pulls back. "Edward" she scolds, he smirks and sets his hands on her waist. "I know I'm scrumptious" she teases. "But try and keep your hands to yourself" he smirks and lets go of her, she grabs her bag and pulls it over her shoulder, he holds out his hand to her, she looks to him and then smiles taking his hand.

.....................

Bambi and Edward approach Bella and Connor, who are both smiling like morons, and Edward and Bambi look exactly the same to them. Edward nudges Bambi and she sighs and looks to Connor.

"Sorry I punched you" Bambi tells him, Connor smirks back at her, he reaches for his face.

"Yeah, well, for someone so tiny you really pack one" he tells her back, she smirks as Bella chuckles. "I'm sorry too, for being rude, for my behaviour towards your sister" He looks to Bella who smiles at him. Bambi eyes him carefully before nodding, Edward smirks setting his hand on the small of her back, she looks to him.

"So...everyone made up?" Edward asks. Connor smirks and nods.

"Yeah"

"For now" Bambi corrects with a dirty smirk, she looks to Bella. "You skipping school too?"

"It would seem" Bella answers.

"Look at you...." Bella shoots her sister an unamused look. "Agree not to tell the chief?" Bambi asks, Bella laughs and holds up her pinkie, Bambi loops her own with her twin.

"Promise" Bella answers.

"We'll drop you both back here to get your cars later" Connor tells the two girls who nod. Bella smiles at Bambi who winks at her, Edward strokes Bambi's back as Connor and Bella head to his car, Edward pulls Bambi closer.

"What is it you want to do today?" he asks her, she looks to him.

"This is effectively our first date" she tells him turning to stand in front of him, his arms wrapping around her waist. "Impress me" she teases, he smirks and looks down at her.

"All right" he states. Thinking. "Hmmm..." he nudges her nose. "Maybe we could just do this" he kisses her. She smirks against his lips and then pulls away. "No?" he asks and pouts a little, she bites her lip. "I know you like ice cream" he points out. "And music....and punching vampires" he teases, she smirks. "And running....."

"You're at a loss, aren't you?" she asks amused, he looks to her and nods.

"Yeah" she smirks and leans up onto her tiptoes to peck his lips.

"Let me pick?" she asks. He nods. "You're not afraid of anything, are you? Like heights?" he frowns down at her.

"Heights?" he asks her, she takes his hand and pulls him towards his car.

.................