22

Colby drove Sam home. Kobe had curled up on Sam's lap. Once they pulled into the driveway, Colby immediately jumped out of the car and ran over to Sam's side. Sam opened the car door and got out before Colby picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "Colby!" Sam screamed as Colby ran inside with him and Kobe ran behind them. "Colby! I can walk you know!" Sam squealed as Colby closed the door behind him with his foot.

"You're too slow." Colby responded as he ran upstairs.

"Put me down!" Sam demanded as Colby ran into Sam's room and immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw who was in there. "Colby?" Sam asked before Colby put him down. Sam turned around to see Kat standing there.

"Sam! Thank god you ok!" She squealed as she pounced on Sam and gave him a massive hug. "I was so worried!" Kat whimpered as she pulled away so she could look at him.

"Why were you worried?" Sam asked, still confused as to why she was there. Colby crossed his arms and gave Kat the death stare but Kat was too busy looking at Sam to notice. Colby hated that Kat was touching Sam, he even hated the fact that she was in the same room in him.

"Because Brennen came to my-"

"Wait, Brennen went to your place?" Colby asked, interrupting Kat.

"Yeah he was and he looked so pissed off." She informed as Sam looked at Colby. "He was looking for you Sam. Why was he looking for you and why is he so angry?" Kat asked as Colby sighed. "What's going on?" Kat squealed. Sam and Colby looked at each other and sighed. "Tell me what's going on!" Kat shouted.

"We think Brennen's trying to kill me." Sam sighed.

"What?!" Kat screamed.

"Brennen is trying to kill him." Colby sighed because he was annoyed at Kat.

"We need to call the police!" Kat squealed.

"No shit Sherlock." Colby growled as he crossed his arms.

"What the hell is your problem?" Kat shouted as she turned to Colby.

"You." Colby grumbled.

"Me?" She shouted.

"Yes you! Are you fucking deaf or something?" Colby yelled. He hated the fact that the woman, who broke his soulmates heart, was standing right in front of him.

"Fuck off emo!" She screamed as they took a step closer to each other.

"I'd rather be an emo than a cheating bitch." Colby yelled. They looked ready to fight.

"Say that again! I dare you!" She growled. Colby opened his mouth to say something but Sam stepped in between them.

"Stop it!" Sam yelled.

"Yeah Colby!" Kat mocked.

"You to Kat." Sam continued which made Kat pout and Colby smirk. "You two are acting like children." Sam scolded as he looked at both of them. Sam sighed as he looked down. "Now... What are we going to do?" Sam asked.

"Call the roommates and police. Once the roommates are here, I will help the police search for Brennen." Colby sighed as he grabbed his phone.  

"Colby..." Sam whimpered which made Colby look up from his phone.

"What's up Sammy?" Colby asked as he walked closer to the blonde.

"I don't want you to go look for Brennen. What if he's dangerous? What if he tries to hurt you?" Sam whimpered which made Kat roll her eyes and leave the room. (Kat still doesn't know they're are dating XD)

"I'll be fine Sammy. You don't have to worry about me." Colby sighed as he caressed Sam's cheek. Sam just whimpered in response as he looked down. "Really Sammy, I'll be ok." Colby whispered before Sam leaned and kissed Colby. Colby immediately kissed back. They pulled away and looked into each others eyes and smiled softly until Kat walked back into the room and the boys jumped away from each other.

"I've called everyone and the police. The roommates are coming home and the police are searching for him now." Kat informed as they both turned to look at her.

"Okay." Sam sighed.