15

Colby ran to Sam's room, immediately trying the door handle. It was locked. Colby frantically knocked on the door. "Sam! Sam! Please let me in!" Colby shouted.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" Sam shouted in pure rage.

"Sam! Please!"Colby begged as tears started rolling down his cheeks.

"I should have fucking known better! I should have known that this was too good to be true. I should have known that you would just end up hurting me like this!" Sam whimpered the last part as his sobs got louder.

"Sammy, I swear that I didn't kiss him! He forced me into that kiss and I pulled away immediately! I love you and only you Sammy! Please Sammy, let me in!" Colby cried as he continued to bang at the door. Sam didn't respond. All Colby could hear was the blonde's sobs. "Sam... please..." Colby whimpered as he pressed his forehead against the door.

"I thought I said to leave me the FUCK ALONE!" Sam shouted so loud that it woke up the whole house. Corey, Devyn, Jake and Aaron walked towards sobbing Colby.

"Colby?" Corey yawned, It was the early hours of the morning after all.

"What's going on?" Devyn asked as she rubbed her eyes, still half asleep.

"He won't let me in." Colby whimpered as Jake walked up and knocked on Sam's door.

"Sam? Why won't you let Colby in?" Jake asked.

"Because he kissed Brennen!" Sam screamed which made all of the roommates turn their attention to Colby.

"You kissed Brennen?" Corey scolded. Corey was being the over protective aunty.

"I didn't! He kissed me!" Colby cried as Corey got an angry expression on his face.

"Yeah, ok Colby." Corey said sarcastically as Devyn nudged his arm. "What?" Corey snapped as he looked at Devyn. Devyn shushed him which caused Corey to huff and cross his arms in annoyance.

"I swear! He kissed me! I would never hurt you like this Sam!" Colby cried, not moving away from the door.

"I'm too tired for this." Corey groaned and walked away and Aaron followed which made Devyn rolled her eyes. Devyn walked over and sighed. She nocked on the door.

"Sam?" Devyn asked.

"Just leave me alone! I want to be alone." Sam cried and Devyn sighed.

"Come on boys, let's just to bed." Devyn yawned and started to walk away with Jake following her. Devyn turned around to see if Colby was going bed, of course, he wasn't. He was sat on the floor with his forehead against the door. "Come on Colbs." She sighed as her and Jake stopped walking.

"No. I'm sitting here until I see Sam." Colby grumbled.

"Colby. He wants to be left alone. Just go to bed." Jake yawned.

"I said no." Colby snapped.

"Okay. Goodnight Colby." Jake sighed as the pair walked off leaving Colby alone in the hallway.