11

"Where do I start?" Sam sighed with a smile as he grabbed a pillow to hide his blushing face from Colby.

"Don't hide you face!" Colby giggled as he climbed onto Sam, straddling his waist as he tried to pull the pillow out of Sam's hand.

"Nooo!" Sam playfully squealed as he tightened his grip on the pillow. Colby effortlessly ripped the pillow out of the blonde's hands. Colby sighed as he looked down at the pillow. "Colby? What's wrong?" Sam asked as he lost his smile and looked up at the sad looking brunette.

"I don't like that..." Colby mumbled as he climbed off Sam and turned his back to the blonde. Sam sat up and shuffled over to Colby. Sam sat next to Colby and put his hand on the brunette's shoulder.

"What don't you like Colbs?" Sam whimpered.

"This." Colby sighed as he held up the pillow. 

"What? You don't like a pillow?" Sam chuckled which made Colby sighed and stand up. "I'm sorry Colbs... I didn't mean to upset you." Sam apologised, scared he had upset his crush. "W-what upset you?" Sam asked.

"You... or more specifically how weak you are." Colby whimpered as he paced back and forth a little bit. "I can't believe how stupid and blind I've been the past few months. You been through hell and back, waisting away whilst I had my head shoved so far up Brennen's ass that I didn't even notice what my best friend was in so much pain that he felt like he had to do that!" Colby started to cry as he pointed to Sam's arm.

"C-Colby... It's f-fine." Sam whimpered as he looked down at his arms that were covered by his hoodie sleeves.

"It's not fine Sam! It's the opposite of fine!" Colby cried as he sat next to the fragile boy. Colby sighed and grabbed Sam's hand. "I'm so so so sorry Sammy." Colby whispered as Sam rested his head on the brunettes shoulder. 

"I know." Sam whispered as he squeezed Colby's hand. Colby lay his head on top of Sam's. "We should probably finish editing the video." Sam softly giggled as he crawled back to the laptop. 

"Nooo!" Colby groaned as he climbed back on top of Sam and rolled him over.

"Colby! Stop! I have to edit!" Sam giggled as he tried to get out of Colby's grasp but Colby had pinned him down to the bed. Colby leaned in and smiled as Sam continued to giggle beneath him.

"You're too cute." Colby whispered as he leaned in closer. Sam stopped giggling and smirked. Colby was caught off guard when Sam flipped them over so he was on top of Colby.

"Still think I'm too weak?" Sam smirked as he pinned Colby's wrists above his head. Colby blushed at Sam's dominance. "You're too cute." Sam mocked as he leaned in so he could feel Colby's breath on his lips. 

"I-I love you." Colby stuttered as he looked away and blushed more.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting for you to say that." Sam smiled as he looked down at Colby. "I love you too." Sam smiled before he closed the gap between them.