19

It had been a few weeks since Brennen had kissed Colby. Colby just came back from grocery shopping with Jake. Immediately he ran upstairs and into the blonde's room. "Honey! I'm home!" Colby giggled in a joking tone as he walked through the door into the blonde's room.

"You took your sweet time." Sam giggled as he looked up from his phone. Colby climbed onto the bed and lay next to Sam, Sam immediately snuggling into Colby's side.

"Sorry. Jake couldn't decide what he wanted and the traffic was hell." Colby sighed before he kissed the top of Sam's head which made the blonde smile. Sam started scrolling through his phone again as Colby lay back and closed his eyes.

"Colby?" Sam asked which made Colby open his eyes.

"Yeah babe?" Colby answered. The nickname made Sam blush.

"Ummm..." Sam sat up and Colby quickly followed.

"Sam? What's wrong?" Colby asked as he got worried and scooted closer to the blonde.

"I'm worried about Brennen." Sam sighed as he looked down.

"Why are you worried about that jerk?" Colby asked as he cupped Sam's cheek. "You don't have to worry about him. I won't let him hurt you."

"No. I'm not scared of him. I'm scared for him." Sam replied.

"What? Why would you be scared for him?" Colby asked.

"Because he hasn't been posting and nobody has seen him. What if he's hurt himself? Or worse." Sam whimpered as he looked up at Colby.

"You're too much of a good person Sammy." Colby sighed as he cupped his cheek. "I'll go check on him." Colby sighed as he got up. 

"Wait!" Sam squealed as he stood up as well.

"What is it?" Colby asked as he cupped Sam's cheek. 

"Let me come with you." Sam said and Colby sighed.

"Are you sure you want to?" Colby asked as he looked Sam in the eyes. Sam nodded his head as he smiled slightly. Colby wrapped his arms around Sam's waist. "You're still too thin. I don't like it." Colby pouted.

"I've been trying my hardest to eat as much as I can. It's hard when I haven't eaten properly for ages but I really am trying my hardest." Sam whimpered and looked down before Colby grabbed Sam's chin and lifted his head.

"I know you are and I am so proud of you." Colby smiled as he leaned in. Before they could kiss Jake walked into the room.

"Dude! We forgot the pizza rolls! How could we forget them?" Jake asked, not realising the intimate moment he had walked into because he was too busy looking down at the recite. Colby rolled his eyes as he smiled and sighed. Sam copied Colby's actions.

"Sam and I will get some when we're coming back." Colby smiled as Jake finally looked up.

"Back from where?" Jake asked.

"We're gonna check on Brennen." Sam smiled as he turned his head to look at Jake before he looked back at Colby.

"Oh, cool. Say hi from me and thanks for getting the pizza rolls!" Jake smiled before he left. Sam and Colby turned to each other and immediately started giggle at Jake.

"Ok then guardian angel. Let's go." Colby Smiled as he walked towards the door.

"Guardian angel?" Sam asked with a giggle.

"Well you are an angel. Might as well call you one." Colby smiled before he pulled Sam into a kiss.