Chapter 10- The Truth

Naru's POV

I could smell coffee. My head was aching badly, it felt like someone was constantly hitting it with a hammer. I felt really sore as well. I groaned as I slowly opened my eyes.

My eyes widened at the the unfamiliar surroundings. Oh crap! Where was I? I could only tell that the owner was extremely rich from his furniture and interiors. I turned to my left and saw a glass of water next to a bottle of aspirin. I quickly took the tablet.

I got off the bed and that's when I realized that I was wearing a man's hoodie and boxers. Now that would explain the soreness. I got laid.

I tried to remember whatever happened last night while I tried to find my clothes and phone. I couldn't find it anywhere.

I slowly opened the door and followed the smell of strong coffee. I saw a shirtless man—his back was facing me—wearing only grey sweatpants while drinking coffee. He was tall and lean and had messy golden brown hair. He was also really muscular. He seemed awfully familiar to me.

"Excuse me?" I softly said.

He put his mug on the table and turned towards me. "I see that you're finally awake."

I gasped. He was more muscular than I thought and his body was well built. And his face, oh gosh, he was so handsome!

"Like what you see?" He said with a smirk. That's when I realized that I was staring at his abs.

"Jaemin!?" I half-yelled in shock.

"Why? Were you expecting someone else?" He said bitterly as if remembering something bad. "Clearly you don't know anything that happened last night."

"No, I wasn't expecting anyone." I replied back with the same tone as his. "Oh and I do know that you took advantage of me."

"You begged me to."

"I would never."

"You did. You seduced me, in fact." He said calmly with a smirk.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks. "I... I don't believe you."

"Wait till you remember then. Your drunk memories will come back."

"But still, I was drunk, you weren't, right? Why would you even have sex with me?" I inquired, slightly annoyed.

"How could I control myself when you were begging me to fuck you and then when I said no and you'll regret it in the morning, you had to take your dress off showing me all that black lace, and you were sitting right on top of my cock?" He said, staring right into my eyes. My face turned a dark shade of pink at his words as I looked away. Did I really do all that? What was I thinking?

"I'm sorry, Jaemin." I whispered.

"For?"

"All that, I'm sure you probably had plans with your girlfriend or something and I probably ruined it." I mumbled while looking down.

"I should be saying that to you, Naru." He said coldly.

"What do you mean?"

"Care to explain why you were dancing with some other guy and letting his hands roam all over your body!?" He shouted.

I flinched at the thought of some random guy touching me, but I decided to stay calm. "Why does it bother you? You're my ex."

"You're my wife. We're still married."

"Yeah, I don't think you thought about that when you were busy fucking another girl in your office!" I yelled.

"You misunderstood! You aren't even letting me explain!"