Chapter 7- Na Jaemin

"Mrs. Na, we meet again." He said, smiling slightly.

I got up from my chair and folded my arms. I tried to stay as calm as I could. "It's Miss Choi. What do you want?"

He raised an eyebrow and walked towards me. "The last time I checked, you were still married to me."

"The last time I checked, we got a divorce." I said coldly.

"We didn't." He said calmly.

"I signed the div—"

"You signed the divorce papers, Naru. I didn't. So legally, you're still my wife." He said taking another step towards me. He was dangerously close to me.

"What?" I whispered, astounded.

"You heard me."

"Why didn't you sign them!?" I questioned angrily.

"I didn't want to sign it for some stupid shit."

"Stupid shit? So cheating on me is stupid, Na Jaemin?"

"I didn't cheat on y—"

"Oh don't give me that bullshit right now, Jaemin."

"You misunderstood every—"

"I saw you with another woman with my own eyes!" I yelled at him. I didn't even notice that I began to cry. "Why wasn't I good enough for you!?"

"Will you fucking listen to me?" He said angrily, grabbing the top of both my arms and bending down so that he was at my eye level. He wiped the tears off my face with his thumb—just like how he used to whenever I would cry. I missed his gentle touch. I closed my eyes, feeling his soft fingers on my face.

I felt him move a bit before he tilted my chin upwards. I slowly opened my eyes and they instantly met his pained blue ones.

"I love you, Naru." He said softly, his eyes tearing up. "I never stopped loving you."

I felt another tear slip and he wiped it off.

He continued, "When I got home from work that day and saw your letter with those awful divorce papers, I searched everywhere for you. I drove all over Seoul and even went to Busan. I tried tracking you for two entire years."

He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "I wasn't myself anymore. It felt like a huge part of me was taken away. I couldn't eat, drink or sleep properly. Hell, I couldn't even talk to anyone decently."

"Jaemin, I—"

"Let me finish." He said, shutting me up by placing a finger on my lip. "I never wanted to give up looking for you. But after two years, I had to. I tried everything I could to find you but I couldn't. What else could I do?"

I looked away. What if he was lying?

"I missed you so much. I missed waking up to you. I missed your voice, your scent and your childlike behavior sometimes." He said. He swiped his thumb over my bottom lip. "I missed your soft warm lips and how perfectly they moved with mine."

"Jaemin—" I began to say but he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

Without even hesitating, I kissed him back hard. I missed this so much. He slowly lifted me and put me on top of my desk, never breaking the kiss. He parted my legs so that he could stand right in front of me. My legs wrapped around his waist unknowingly and my arms went around his neck, pulling him closer to me.

He squeezed my thigh, causing me to moan in his mouth. He took it as an opportunity to slide in his tongue. Our tongues danced together perfectly and we were fighting for dominance.

His hands were about to go under my blouse when realization hit me.

"Stop." I whispered after I pulled away. "This is so wrong."

"I don't see what's wrong in making out with my wife."

"Jaemin, I haven't forgiven you for whatever you did."

"I told you, I didn't cheat on you."

"But—"

"I would never do that to you ever, Naru."

"I... I don't trust you." I whispered. How could I when I saw everything from my own eyes? Him shirtless, a half naked woman on top of him, he didn't push her away.

He smiled sadly.

"Will you let me explain what actually happened?" He asked.

I was just about to answer when there was a knock at the door. I quickly got off the desk and straightened out my clothes and hair before saying, "Come in!"

"Hi!" I heard a loud squeal as my daughter barged in with Mitsumi.

I began to mentally panic. Jaemin doesn't know that Minnie is his daughter and Minnie doesn't know that this man standing a few feet next to me is her father.

"H-Hi, Minnie! How was school?" I tried to calmly ask her.

"It was good. I made more new friends." She said before glancing at Jaemin.

She ran to his legs and looked straight up. "Wow mister! You're so tall!"

Jaemin giggled and kneeled to Minnie's level. "Hi! Your name is Minnie?"

"It's my nickname, mister. My name is Minyeon." She said politely with a giggle, sticking out her tiny hand for Jaemin to shake it.

"I'm Nana." He said adorably while shaking her small hand. I breathed a sigh of relief when he introduced himself as Nana instead of Jaemin. Minnie was really intelligent so I knew she'd remember that I told her her father's name.

"Who is she to you, Naru?" Jaemin questioned.

I bit my lip before saying, "She's my niece."

Minnie looked towards me with a confused expression which luckily Jaemin couldn't see.

"But Mo—"

"She's my cousin's daughter." I said, cutting off whatever Minnie was going to say.

Jaemin nodded even though he didn't look convinced, and stood up. "I should leave now."

"Okay." I said. He smiled at me before walking away.

Mitsumi was standing in the middle of the room, looking confused. "If you don't mind me asking, Miss Naru, Minyeon said that you're her mother."

"Mommy? Why did you lie to mister?" Minnie asked sadly.

"Yes, she's actually my daughter. Please don't let anyone know, Mitsumi. I will tell you about it tomorrow." I said. She nodded understandingly.

I kissed Minnie's head. "Mommy is sorry for lying, Minnie. I will tell you why another day."

Minnie only smiled at me before saying, "That mister looks like me."

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
End of chapter 7.
Please vote!