Chapter 1- Family Dinner

Naru's POV.

"Good morning, baby." I said to my husband as I pulled apart the large curtains of our room, letting the sunlight enter. He just woke up, squinting his eyes to get used to the light.

"Good morning, Naru." He said in his sexy deep voice. It sounded even sexier cause he was still sleepy.

"I'm going to make breakfast. Go take a shower till then," I said.

"Come with me," He said with a smirk.

"I already finished."

"I can see that. But another round wouldn't hurt."

"Jaemin!"

"Okay, okay, I'm going." He said, laughing while he went to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and proceed downstairs to make breakfast.

I decided on making a cheese omelette with toast. Fortunately, Jaemin wasn't a picky eater and loved everything I'd cook.

I had just finished placing the omelettes on a plate when I felt two arms go around me.

Of course, it was none other than Jaemin.

He rested his head on my shoulder and said, "That smells so good."

"Obviously, I made it after all."

"Yeah." He whispered. He tightened his grip around me and he began to leave soft, lingering kisses on my neck. The feeling was so marvelous, causing me to moan. I was getting turned on already.

Jaemin turned me in his arms and lifted me, placing me on the kitchen counter. He spread my legs apart and stood in between them, contemplating at me like as if he has never seen me before.

"I love you, Naru." He said very cordially.

"I love you too, Nana." I replied, bringing his face closer to mine before kissing him passionately.
His arms were at my waist, pulling me closer to him before they went under my top. He was just about to unhook my bra, when his phone starting ringing loudly, interrupting our intimate moment.

He pulled away from me and groaned, taking his phone out of his pocket and answering the call.

"Hello?" He said in an annoyed tone. His tone immediately changed to a cheerful one when the person on the call spoke. "Oh, hi dad! Good morning to you too."

He listened to whatever his dad was saying and then he asked me, "Naru, mom and dad are having dinner with your parents at their house tonight. He wants to know if we're free to attend as well."

"Yeah, absolutely! We'll we there." I said excitedly. I always loved family dinners. My parents were very close to Jaemin's parents since we toddlers. So they were very happy when we started dating in high school. Even though they got us married cause of their businesses, they never forced us into it. They gave us enough time to ruminate about it.

Jaemin was currently the CEO of his dad's company, Na Enterprises Holdings, Inc., and was the youngest CEO in Seoul. He was actually supposed to take over when he turns twenty-one, but due to his dad's weak health, he insisted to take over this year, at the age of nineteen-almost twenty.

"Okay Dad, see you tonight. Bye!" Jaemin said.

"Let's finish breakfast." I said, hopping off the counter and sitting at the dining table.

~

After I applied some light makeup, I slipped into my black figure-hugging dress. I matched them with a pair of silver wedges.

Jaemin was wearing a black button down shirt with black ripped jeans. He looked so ethereal. Despite being with him since I was a toddler, his ravishing looks has never failed to amaze me.

~

We drove to my parents' mansion and parked the car in the garage. Jaemin opened my door and interlocked our hands. He gave me a loving kiss on my head as we made our way into the mansion.

"Naru!" I heard a high-pitched squeak. Before I could turn around to the familiar source, I was immediately pulled into a tight-eminently tight hug.

"Uh! Nori... I can't breathe..." I managed to blurt out to my little sixteen year old sister.

"Oops! Sorry, I'm just so excited to see you after eight days!" She said excitedly before running into Jaemin's arms. "Hi Nana!"

Jaemin chuckled at Nori's hyper and lively temperament as he hugged her back. He absolutely adores my sister and even considers her as his own sister.

"Nori! Come help me get the plates out!" I heard my mother say.

"Coming!" Nori replied as she went away.

Me and Jaemin greeted his parents and then mine before we all sat together at the dinning table. The dinning room had a very strong Japanese touch to it, since my mother was Japanese. That's also the reason why me and Nori have Japanese names.

My parents commenced a conversation about Jaemin's adopted brother, Jihoon.

"So how's Jihoon doing in London?" My mom asked.

"He's coming back next year, if I'm not wrong." My dad stated.

"Yes, that's what he has planned. He's in quite a hurry to finish there," Jaemin's dad said. "He said that there's something he's been waiting to do for a long time. He didn't mention what it was, but he's eager to do it when he gets here."

I glanced at my sister who was sitting across me. She was blushing profoundly and I could see that she was trying to control herself from smiling, while taking a sip of her soda.

I smiled. Of course I knew that she had a thing for Jihoon. She wanted to date him as soon as she turned sixteen, but unfortunately he went to London. Luckily for her, he's back next year.

I smiled at the thought of them being together, just like how me and Jaemin are.

"Why are you smiling? Care to share your thoughts?" Jaemin whispered in my ear.

"Look at Nori." I whispered back.

He glanced at her. He was muddled for a good thirty seconds before he realized what I was implying. "Oh! I see. Well, Jihoon did tell me about his plans when he gets back."

"Is it what I think it is?" I questioned. I had a good feeling that Jihoon would finally make a move on Nori.

"Depends on what you're thinking." Jaemin said with a smirk.

"I think-"

"Jaemin, Naru, do you like the soup? I tried making it in a different style this time," My mom interrupted us.

"Of course, mom. It's delicious." I complimented.

"No matter what you do, your food will always be the tastiest. Seriously, you should open a restaurant." Jaemin told her.

"I'm actually considering that, Nana!" My mom said joyously.

"That's a good idea, actually." Jaemin's dad said.

They continued to chatter about various things till we all finished our dinner.

It was already half past ten when we finished, and me and Jaemin were leaving. We said our byes before getting into the car and driving home.

Jaemin played some soft music in the car, and I soon found myself drifting to slumber.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
End of Chapter 1.
Please vote!