Chapter 21 Filming Debut MVs

Comenzar desde el principio

"So, what's next?" SM asked. "Elegant Beauty, then Flaws, then Transformation and then the final one when we dye our hairs to a different one Hybrid." I said. "Do you have any places to film Elegant Beauty in mind?" the director asks. "I thought of the ballroom since it says Elegant" Yerin said. "Exactly what I was thinking" I said. "Okay and where is it?" Ms. Jeon asks.

"The whole top floor" Hayeon said and they nod their head awkwardly. "Okay the eight of you get their hair, make-up and outfits ready after that we'll be filming Elegant Beauty" SM said and they immediately nod looking for our outfits. After they found it, they give it to us and we change into them and waste no time in getting our make-up and hair redone. After an hour of the make-up and hair process we're finally ready to film Elegant Beauty so we lead them to our ballroom. "Why do you even have a ballroom?" Ms. Jeon asks. "Business purposes" Hayeon replied and I just nod in agreement.

Once we get there by the lift that actually exists in our mansion, they stared at awe at the huge ballroom. "And this proves that they're actually rich" the cameraman said. "Let's get to work" the director said and we nod getting into work. We changed scenes once and outfits once but it was all good.

That was actually done in 2 hours which by far is our record time. Although we may seem experienced and professional at these kind of stuff we're actually a nervous mess inside but luckily managed to keep them inside. We will film Flaws so we remove all the make-up which we did on our own at the bathroom and was filmed which it would be used. Before that, we already changed into something not flashy and fabulous but instead just normal clothes. Since I'm a crazy person, I took out the different kinds of razors I've been hiding in my bathroom the whole time. "Where did you get that?!" Yerin screamed in horror as she saw what I was holding. "Chill I got it when I was 6" I said and their jaws dropped. "WHAT?!" they screamed. "I really am a professional at hiding things aren't I?" I said. "When and how the hell did you even get that thing?" Eunhwa asks still with wide eyes.

"I forgot but yeah we can use this" I said and their expressions change. "You're crazy" Hayeon said. "I've been told" I said. "Okay girls do you want to film with the razor but in case of your decision I actually recommend it since it will improve the feel of the MV?" SM asked. "Yeah we should I guess. Even though she's a psycho, it helps" Yerin said. "I admit I'm a psycho I mean I tried slashing it on myself onc-" they all cut me off. "YOU TRIED WHAT?!" they screamed. "But I didn't. Instead I just used a scissor. Stings a little but it's fine" I said. "Psycho" Eunhwa said. "Okay let's just get to work" the director says and we nod getting into the acting mode. Through the whole time, Minho was telling me telepathically to be careful and stuff knowing that I'm doing this right now. It's sweet of him to still care despite his busy self. We finish in like 3 hours since we also have to go to the rooftop to film the final part which DOESN'T include suicide.

Then, we move on to Transformation seeing that lunch time has definitely pass without us realizing. "Where do you think will be suitable for filming Transformation?" SM asked. "I thought of the beach not far from here actually." I said. "Why?" Ms. Jeon asked. "I read fanfictions okay? At one of the scenes in those stuff, a guy with mysophobia, schizophrenia and other mental issues went to the sea with his lover. They spent the night there and the next morning, the guy with mental issues went to the sea and soaked himself which wasn't normal since he had mysophobia. But then he emerged again and ran to his lover's embrace back at the shore. So that was when his Transformation began, from a broken person to one still broken but stronger" I said. "It's that gay fanfic again isn't it, the one that you kept saying is nice but I didn't want to read it since well it's gay?" Hayeon asked and I smiled cheekily nodding.

"Well, pretty good reason. We'll use the location for the whole MV but we might separate some takes for some scenes okay?" the director asked obviously the MV already in mind. We nod and head to the beach by foot. It wasn't that far so we were okay. Once we get there, it was nearly sunset so we had to hurry up. We got to work and we did some takes separately but some also intact so it's partially like a one-take but not like that. We had to hurry since the scene at the sunset has to be done separately so we had to be quick. It took us 2 hours to film it and SM suddenly said "We haven't took your pictures so let's go back and take them." We nod and head back to the mansion. It turns out that we'll take the pictures in my room so the background can be nice seeing that my wallpaper is peculiar and eccentric but perfect. It took us only 1 hour and after that we had to dye our hairs again.

And remembering to eat this time, we eat our dinner while they dye our hair. It took them 1 hour but we can't use it now because well, it's dark already. "Get ready for tomorrow alright girls?" SM said and we nod sending them out the door. "Come on it's been a long day, we didn't eat lunch so let's just sleep" Eunhwa said yawning. "Goodnight" we all say and head to our own rooms. I do my night routine first of course and come out of my bathroom to be met by the sight of my beloved soulmate. "Oppa?" I ask. He smiles and hugs me and I hug him back, I mean who wouldn't? "What are you doing here?" I ask. "Tomorrow will be my comeback so a final visit I guess" he said. I nod and suddenly smile "I have my secret place come on" I said. He smiles too and watch me do the procedures. "Wow that is tight security" he said. "It's inside I don't want anyone intruding" I said.

"But isn't technology like lit these days? They can use their phones and stuff, fake fingerprints you know" he said. "Well then jokes on them. These aren't online so they can't be hacked and then they need physical proof like actual fingerprints and stuff" I said grinning while putting the 3 books back to its place, the bookshelf splitting up. We go to the left part and of course I scanned my face for the face recognition. Then we go in and his jaw dropped.

"This is beautiful" he said. "I know right?" I smiled. "You know what's more beautiful?" he asks. "The stars?" I ask jokingly. "No, of course. It's definitely you" he smiled. "I read fanfics oppa those are cliché words they say and literally I'm not surprised that you said it." I said. "But sadly some people already know about this since it was used for filming but only 4 other people remember since I erased the rest's memory" I said.

"But I ain't dumb so there's actually a place where no one actually knows about and we'll be the only one to know" I said. "Genius" he said. I go to a certain tile of the floor and swept some dust away revealing a black lenten rose. I pressed it and a scanner comes out. It's a soulmate sign scanner and I updated it last night in secret since I found my soulnate already. It scanned my glowing soulmate sign and then it retreated to be followed by some of the tiles simultaneously going down to the actual secret place. It went down and down until it stops and Minho has his jaw dropped to the ground again. "Holy..." he gasped. It's actually a place where the sky are graphic lights showing something like the stars and galaxies. Then underneath them on the ground are of course black colored flowers, a lot of them and not just roses and lenten roses, but the others as well.

"This is drop-dead amazing" he exclaimed. "I'm glad you like it" I said. "The graphics are literally so cool and the flowers ae pretty I swear to god this is lit." Minho says. "Well as much as I like this we should head upstairs and rest, you've done so much today, I'm proud of you" he said and kisses me. It felt surreal to be honest. I kissed back and he pulled away. "I'll accompany you through the night" he said. "What about SK?" I ask. "Felix got it covered" he said. "I'll have to leave in the morning though at about 7 a.m." he said. "It's okay, I know you're busy" I said as we ascend again.

Once we already are above that place, the pathway and the procedure clues to that place hides themselves again. I opened the door with the exit password and head back to the bedroom with Minho. I lie down on my bed and he does the same. He pulls the sheets over us and snuggled himself with me. "Goodnight love" he said. "Goodnight oppa" I said and snuggled to him closer and we both fall asleep like that.