Intermission no. 2: Momo Character Development

Hey guys!

Thanks for all the comments and messages

I think it's a bit obvious that the reason why I wrote this fanfic is because in the manga I'm a little bit frustrated with Momo's character development.

She is arguably the best girl in the series in direct competition to the official heroine who is Uraraka. So I thought: why not give our girl a shot?

I know it's a little nerve-wracking to have cut TodoMomo and BakuMomo scenes, but let's be reminded that I'm trying my best to stay in-canon and make it as close to the original anime (in terms of character references and dialogue) as much as possible.

They're only 16 year olds, and in Japan, they're not very open about their feelings.
This is why the rivalry of Katsuki Bakugo and Todoroki Shouto is so appealing. They're both from different sides of the personality spectrum. So their means of showing affection and verbalizing feelings are different, as you can see Todoroki takes his time and is extremely riddled with self-doubt whilst Bakugo is more aggressive and straight to the point, because whatever Bakugo wants, he gets!

I've incorporated a lot of action in this story too and a little bit of IzuChako, not because I ship them, but because they're the only official ship from the series.

As an author, I am enjoying the character development of each and every one of these personalities. Though they're not my characters, from a realistic point of view this will definitely make a great story.

So let's be patient, we've got A LOT of chapters/parts to go. Please leave a comment too, I'm 100% open to discussions and suggestions.

Also who do you think Momo will fall for first? Bakugo or Todoroki? Who do you think she'll end up with?

You guys are all awesome! I'm so thankful that you read my stuff. Hope you all have a great week ahead! Kampai!

*PS: For those of you who don't know I'm a doctor in real life and I've taken courses and units in clinical psychology, so I'm pretty much having a field day practicing what I've learned! Hehe.