2: Roomies

Upon arriving at Takayama the entire class of 1-A was agape with excitement.

"So cool!" Hagakure enthused.

"Looks like it's straight out of a magazine!" Ochako chided. "We'll try all the food here Tsuyu-Chan, Mina-Chan, Yaoyorozu-Chan, Hagakure-Chan, Jiro-Chan!" She said jumping up and down

"Well if I'm not mistaken, Takayama largely exports Hida Beef, a delicious morsel of beef bred only in Takayama!" Yaoyorozu quickly volunteered. "We should absolutely have a try!"

"Don't be so excited." Takoyami interrupted, "Remember we're here to train."

"O-oh, right..." Ochako said woefully.

"Don't worry Ochako-Chan, I'm sure we'll have time once we complete our training." Tsuyu said quick to cheer up her friend.

As soon as they arrived via train, Aizawa brought out instructions neatly folded in his pocket and began to read it out loud. "I'm afraid Tokoyami is correct." He said eyeing the paper in his hand, "You all have a lot of work to do here."

"But Sensei! You said we would train. Where are the training grounds?" Kaminari asked from the back of the crowd.

"You are looking at it!" Aizawa said pointing his fingers backwards. "Takayama and the neighborhood around it is your training ground."

"What a surprise!" Iida exclaims almost emphatically.

"This is a test on personality and quirk development, it's pretty old school but that's what you guys need." Aizawa mentioned triumphantly. "That manual we gave you is a direct guide to the entirety of the city. Get acquainted with the people the town and know how to protect it."

"Takayama is a peaceful place. It has the lowest crime rate in all of Japan and also the lowest number of pro-heroes." Midnight said emerging from a small ramen stall having just eaten.

"You will all be separated per group, no two groups will be living near each other." Aizawa said strictly. "I will be announcing where you will be stationed in for the next 10 days."

"Also..." Midnight licked her lips, "People in one group will be forced to live with each other, under one roof, or one ROOM." She smiled.

"WHAT?!" Mineta cried, "Bakugo-San!!! Trade places with me!"

"F*ck off, grape balls!" Bakugo struggled pushing Mineta aside.

"Group 5, Midoriya's group will be stationed at Shinhotaka Ropeway, the coldest and highest part of the city," he gave them binoculars and sweaters, "Do not attempt to go out at night, just stay on patrol."

"Group 3, Jiro's group will be along Takayama Old Town," he handed Jiro a scroll, "Visit a shop near the old bridge and look for Gonzo."

"Group 1, Yaoyorozu's group will be will be in the Hot Springs." Aizawa said giving Yaoyorozu employee badges. "You are to be part of the staff. Assist them in anyway you see fit."

"Group 4, Iida's group will be at Shirakawago Heritage site." He gave them ledger sheets and calculators, "You are to observe the site, observe the trade and assist the farmers."

"Lastly, Bakugo," Aizawa looked at Bakugo and handed him a pile of Yukatas.

Everyone stood for 2-3 seconds and watched as Bakugou's face filled with stunned rage.

"What issss this..." He said seething with confused anger.

Aizawa put his hands in his pockets, "Group 2 is to be stationed in the Geisha Town."

"KAWAIIII!" Ochako hugged Tsuyu and danced with joy. "We're so lucky!"

"What kind of training is this?! This is a joke Sensei." Bakugo crumpled the yukatas in his hands.