9: Enter Tokoyami

They're invincible but not immortal.

Deku was thinking in lightning speed as he rushed Iida and Kaminari to the infirmary and briefed Ochako and Aoyama.

The red haired girl's quirk was called 'Nuclear Eye' it was an extremely rare quirk that allowed the wielder the ability to speed up molecules and make them spontaneously combust. Usually it is accompanied with deathly migraines after too much use, but she has eliminated this weakness. The large man's quirk is also rare, it's called the 'Magician's Fist' he can summon any object from one place to another in milliseconds. This quirk should be limited by only things he can see in range, but apparently, Kirishima was just found vanishing after having been spotted by him once days after they arrived.

If they have Kirishima, they needed to reclaim him again. It was only then that they heard a blood curdling scream from outside that urged them to join the fight.

As Midoriya, Ochako and Midnight sprinted to the battle ground they were greeted by a horrifying sight, Kirishima was all blood and gore being held by the neck by the red-haired woman. "This little man isnt as hard as he looks." she said displaying Kirishima in his blood spilling from his mouth, eyes and disjointed fingers. He looked close to the brink of dying.

Everyone watched helplessly as Yaoyorozu was being pinned down by Malachite and Kirishima was held by the neck unconscious and bleeding to death.

None of them were able to lay a hand on Malachite or the other two. His command of the wind and snow was god-like, and the teamwork between the three was seamless. Malachite was able to transport anywhere with the help of the magicians fist, and the red haired girl inflicted damage spontaneously by slowly choosing to blow up different parts of the ground and adjacent structures.

"Let him go," Aizawa said clearly angry and flustered, "LET. HIM. GO."

"You give us Yaoyorozu without a fight and we will spare this boy's life." said the rather large man, "No tricks."

"No can-do freak show!" Bakugo yelled, "You're giving them both up even if I go down trying!" he said gritting his teeth.

"Well then," the red-haired girl said, " Kiss this little sucker good-bye." she smiled, "All I have to do is focus on his heart, and have it burst inside."

Kirishima began screaming. Bakugo started cursing them and telling them to stop. Aizawa rushed to grab Kisrishima, Todoroki lunged to freeze Malachite.

But just then, they felt a strong presence from above.

DELAWAAAAARE...SMAAAASH!!!

Midoriya punched the ground from above after being catapaulted by Ochako and Aoyama
"NOW TOKOYAMI!"

Tokoyami, out of nowhere used the darkness to fuel Dark Shadow causing rampage.

With the ground underneath them unearthed. Malachite had a few seconds away from Yaoyorozu and Kirishima. Dark Shadow captured them.

"They have a shadow quirk!" Malachite screamed.

"You may not have any weaknesses in your quirks," Midoriya said breathlessly, "They can't be erased, you don't have any limitations, but you do still bleed and blink!"

In the darkness the three anti-heroes regrouped. Dark shadow blinded their field of vision, they were getting hits from Bakugo and Todoroki simulateneously without knowing where to turn.
"You both go!" said the man with the Magician's Fist.