“I thought you would never ask.” He spoke sounding relieved. He took hold of my wrist and pulled. Before I knew it we were far out of the house running away from the small hell that had been a week.

We went to the competition only to be meght by Pythor and his followers. There Baritone whatever were absolutely horrible. I glared at Pythor from the side of the stage from behind the curtain.

“Kaia,” Cole asked stepping up behind me. I turned and gave him a small smile before going back to glare at the snake.

“He ate someone.” I spoke softly not wanting there to be a panic. He followed my gaze.

“He does seem a little pudgy. Cole sighed in agreement. “I don’t know if I feel comfortable with you noticing that.” Cole spoke reaching down to comb his fingers through my hair.

“Oh hush you, You are the only one I notice in a romantic light,” I tried to pacify.

“Oh so you look at others?” He questioned raising an eyebrow . I moved away from the curtain to have a proper conversation with him

“Cole,” I spoke softly. His hand came to my face a smirk forming.

“I’m just teasing Kaia.” he smirked kissing my forehead. “You okay with the recent change Dad made?” He asked.

“Well, I’m not the one who has to sing now am I?” I asked putting up a false brovo. “What are you singing anyway?” I asked. Cole and his dad had been talking in hushed tones for the past day and a half.

“You will see,” Cole spoke with a smile still present. The dance Mr. Lou had us doing was very close to our fighting styles so it wasn’t much of a challenge.

“You may not admit it, Cole, but you are in your element here.” I told him.

“I was raised in it, born really. makes me wonder…” he trailed off.

“Wonder what, Cole?”

“What would have been if I had completed that stupid move.” he answered darkly.

“Well,” I started. “You would have likely been one of the most eligible bachelor going from one girl to the next. Me likey in some gutter wandering around aimlessly. Zane, running around still pushing his limits.”

“And Jay in some high end collage.” Cole finished with a sigh . We looked at eachother a smile forming.

“till something called us to Ninjago. You wanting a good fight.” Cole grinned.

“You would come out not wanting to be showed up by a girl.” I smirked.

“Oy!” he shouted indignantly he lunged for me. I laughed spinning just out of reach. He was careful not to go through the curtain turning in an attempt to catch me.

“enough of that now.” We turned to see Mr. Lou walking up towards us flanked by Zane and Jay. Jay meshing with a remote while Zane held a Cape I was supposed to wear. Cole and I were both wearing dress robes for today.

“Are you two ready,” Mr. Lou asked us. I look the crimson red cape with red accents, from Zane pulling it over my shoulders and tieing it into place.

Ninjago-The Journey On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara