| Chapter 16 | Loser, Winner

. . .

Felicity POV

"Another year has gone, And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding. And the points stand thus:" Dumbledore announced, everyone was anticipating the results and I noticed the Gryffindors looked down as if they knew they would fail already.

"In fourth place, Slytherin with 312 points." Everyone clapped as Slytherin sighed.

"Third place, Hufflepuff with 352 points." They clapped once again, Slytherin still sad they lost.

"In the second place, Ravenclaw with 426 points." This time people cheered and whistled.

"And in first place with 472 points, Gryffindor house." Some Gryffindors stood up and cheered loudly 'Yeah!', Snape had a cold look but was clapping too.

"Yes, well done, Gryffindor. Well done. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award. To Miss Felicity Kim, for the cool use of intellect, while others were suffering learning the new material, you were there to guide them, 50 points." I smiled as people around me clapped and cheered. Felix gave me a pat on the back 'good job!'.

"Second, to Mr. Felix Lee, for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years, 50 points." People cheered again.

"And third to Mr. Felix Lee once again, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Slytherin house 60 points." Everyone was so happy.

"We're tied with Gryffindor!" I exclaimed.

"Finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Naomi Wong." She looked so shocked. "Assuming that my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order." He clapped his hands together and all the banners that were previously Gryffindor turned into Slytherin.

"Slytherin wins the house cup." He announced and all the Slytherins stood up!

Hagrid smiled at me as I stood there cheering with my friends. This is gonna be better than I thought.

. . . 

"Come on, now. Hurry up, you'll be late. The train's leaving. Go on. Come on, hurry up." Hagrid told me as we entered the train. He waved us off but I stopped.

"Come on, Felicity," Felix told me.

"One minute."

I went up to Hagrid and told him goodbye, he gave me a book with pictures of me and my friends, my family, "Thanks, Hagrid." I shook his hand and gave him a hug. I swear he almost cried.

"Go on. On with you. On with you now. Oh, listen, Felicity. If that dolt of a friend of yours, Felix, gives you any trouble you could always threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with his tail." He joked.

"But we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that" I told him.

"I do. But Felix doesn't, does he?" I must admit that Felix didn't know much. I smiled as I went back to Naomi and Felix.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" I told them.

"Yeah, but at least we have each other."

. . . 

A/N

So how did you like this shitty book I wrote :)

I wrote about 7 chapters in one day :) I'm totally fine hehe. Stan Stray Kids.

xoxo Sungmin, Insane~