| Chapter 10 | Merry Christmas

. . .

Author POV

Hogwarts was covered in snow everywhere and Hagrid had just returned with a Christmas tree for the castle. You could hear the ghosts singing songs 'Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Ring the Hogwarts bell, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Cast a Christmas spell'.

As Felicity entered she could see the professors decorating the Christmas tree and by a table sat Felix and Naomi playing chess.

Felix POV

"Knight to e5."

"Queen to e5," I said proudly, I was going to win against Naomi in front of Felicity and she would be so impressed. I smiled proudly as I saw the Queen slay Naomi's Knight.

"That's totally barbaric!" I heard Felicity say which was not what I expected...

"That's wizard's chess. I see you've packed." I said as I noticed her luggage, I must admit I was a little sad after finding out she was leaving for the holiday.

"I see you haven't." She commented back with a sassy tone.

"Change of plans. My parents went to Australia to visit my sisters. They're studying dragons there." I said hoping she would at least be impressed by that, but of course, she wasn't.

"Good. You can help Naomi. She's going to the library to look up how to make a love potion."

"We've looked a hundred times!" I told Naomi, she just nodded at me.

"Not in the restricted section. Happy Christmas." Was all that Felicity said before she walked out.

"I think we've had a bad influence on her," I told Naomi.

. . .

"Naomi, wake up! Come one, Naomi, wake up!" I screamed from the common room. Soon enough I could see a sleepy Naomi walk down the stairs. "Happy Christmas, Naomi."

"Happy Christmas, Felix. What are you wearing?" She yawned. Her yawn reminded me of Felicity, I missed her so much.

"Oh, my mum made it. Looks like you've got one too." I said as Naomi sleepily walked towards the tree.

"So are we going to the library later? We still need to find that recipe." Naomi told me whilst opening her present.

"Yeah, I just got to find Chan first and ask him if he knows anything about it just in case." I gave her a quick smile and went to look for Chan.

. . .

"Hey, Chan! I need your help with something."

"What is it, Felix? Girl trouble?" He smirked at me.

"W-what no!" I looked somewhere else.

"Then what can I help you with?" He smiled.

"Well my friends want to make a love potion but she doesn't know the recipe. Do you know where we can find it?"

"Hmm, 'friend' you say? Well, I think that Namjoon from Ravenclaw has it, why don't you go ask him." He said whilst smirking.

"I promise it's for my friend Naomi! I don't know why she wants it- Cmon I don't have to explain this, Goodbye mate!" I said as I ran off to find Namjoon.

. . .

I looked around for a bit until I found him hanging near the Slytherin common room.

"Oh hey, Namjoon I was looking for you."

"Looking for me? why?"

"Well you see my friend needs to make a love potion but she needs the recipe."

"Oh here you go I made a love potion earlier- for a project! I don't have any use for it so she can have it." He gave me a small bottle.

"Thank you Namjoon! You and Felicity really are equally nice." I gave him a smile and then went back into the common room where Naomi sat. I handed her the potion carefully.

"here you go, Namjoon had already made some for a project and said we could have it."

"Y-you told him I needed it!?"

"haha no don't worry I just said a friend."

"Oh well thank you then," She gave me a smile before leaving and doing who knows what.

. . .

I spent the rest of the winter break learning new spells and waiting for Felicity to come back.

Naomi wasn't much around anymore and was spending all her time with Namjoon, turns out she didn't even need the love potion in the first place!

On the other hand, I had a lot of girls from the other houses sending me gifts that I didn't need. All I wanted was for my friend to come back so I wouldn't be alone anymore.

. . .

A/N

So we are starting to come closer and closer to Christmas time :)

I know what you all are thinking is going to happen and you are all so wrong but you are all probably also all right because I have no idea of what you're thinking UwU

xoxo Sungmin, Stupid~