| Chapter 14 | Fun

. . .

??? POV

My plan didn't work but I still had to try.

I don't care if it takes until we graduate.

Lee Felix. Will. Be. Mine.

. . .

Author POV

Felicity was teaching Felix about the new spells she had learned whilst she was sick. As usual, Felix was amazed at how fast she could learn this stuff. 

Felix had been keeping a close eye on Felicity ever since she collapsed, he was worried about her well being. Namjoon had also visited often and helped them despite the fact that he had a big exam coming up, Namjoon was the head of Ravenclaw so the exam would probably be easy for him either way.

"Hey Fe, do you know that your name means intense happiness?" Felix told felicity in an attempt to stop the studying for a bit. This is definitely going to work hehe...

"Felix, I know that studying is boring but you really have to come up with something better," Felicity said shaking her head.

Worth a shot...

"Not really." Felicity laughed. Felix wondered what she answered to, it was like she read his mind or something.

"Felicity, I have to ask you something... Can you read people's minds?" Felicity was startled by his question.

"N-no of course not! It's just that you're very easy to read," she laughed a little awkwardly but Felix seemed to buy the excuse as they continued studying. Soon they got bored and started making up Hogwarts quizzes.

"What's Nearly Headless Nicks full name?" Felicity asked. Felix was thinking for a bit before answering.

"Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington?" he answered hesitantly.

"You're wrrrrrrrrrr-RIGHT!" They both cheered.

"How many staircases does Hogwarts have?" Felix asked.

"Oh c'mon who knows this!?" Felicity groaned.

"It's easy! If you get it wrong I'll flick you on the forehead."

"Oh, buggers! Let me think!

"Time's ticking!" Felix teased.

"124?" Felicity asked.

"Tsk tsk tsk, poor little Felicity." Felix shook his head and flicked Felicity on her head.

"Ouch! That hurt!" Felicity started to fake cry.

"Oh, bloody hell..." Felix muttered, "I'm sorry okay! I didn't mean for it to be so strong!" He hugged her until he felt something flicks on his forehead.

"Ouch!" He said,

"payback." Felicity smirked.

"You little-" Felix said as he started tickling her.

The rest of the night was filled with nothing but fun and enjoyment. Yoongi came by to check on them but left as soon as he saw the mess they had caused.

. . .

A/N

Yes, I am tired~

No, I did not look through this for any mistakes because its 2 am :)

xoxo Sungmin, @Briar_Hart437 is back at it again with the texting T_T