Captive PART 1 (Yandere!Thunderstorm x Reader)

Requested by: iAmJennyHenny

WARNING: Censored curses are present in this chapter. OCC characters are understandably present in this one too. You have been warn.

_________________________________________

"Could you stop being so jealous Solar?! Thunderstorm and I are just friends! Why can't you see that?!" An angry (H/C) haired female yelled at an equally mad Solar. It was just another stressful day at her room, supposed to be the girl was just studying for an exam tomorrow, when all of the sudden, her boyfriend Solar, came inside her apartment and started attacking her with accusations. Meaningless accusations.

"Why can't I see that you say?" He ask sarcastically as glaring eyes of golden hue clash with the college student's (E/C) ones. "Why can't you see the way he f*ck*ing looks at you!? The way he touched you in our classroom. Don't you feel sexual harass with the way he stares at you?" He said. Heart pumping and eyes burning while glaring intensely on the (E/C) eyed girl.

"What?! He was just helping when I accidentally trip myself. He was the only person there to help me. That doesn't mean anything Solar!" The girl bark back. "Why?! Why can't you see that?" She fired back.

"Everytime I'm with Thunderstorm, you always assume the worst things unimaginable. Just a simple talk freak you out. Just a simple stare, you wanted to rip him apart. Stop being so jealous of him Solar. Thunderstorm and I are just friends!" She added.

"That's because I don't trust Thunderstorm. You don't know him (F/N). So better yet, stay away from him." He press out which made the college student to intensify the burning pit of anger inside her.

"Ohh~ So you don't trust your own self now?" She pointed out sarcastically. "Tell me Solar, how can you even say that to your own self? Just because I am close with Thunderstorm doesn't mean there's something going on between u-" Before the girl could finish her statement, she was quickly cut off by her boyfriend with a question.

"Do you like him?" This quickly put the (H/C) haired girl to pause over her actions and stares at the element with calculating orbs of (E/C). Hair shadowing his golden eyes, the boy refuses to look at his girlfriend's eyes. Fearing that if he did, he won't stop the upcoming flows of rollercoaster emotions that will build up inside his system.

"Tell me (F/N), do YOU love Thunderstorm?" He ask again.

From the very beginning, Solar and Thunderstorm are on par with each other. When it comes to speed and power, these two elements are monsters.

Deep, inside Solar was very insecure of Thunderstorm as the two powerful elements keep being compared with each other. But most of the time, it's Thunderstorm who is always being favored by the public and by those who personally knew them.