WHAT I DIDN'T WANT...

Next morning

YOUR POV
Ughh I don't wanna get up...there's nothing to look toward to. What time is it? I check my phone and it's 9:45. I don't want to go to practice today...I walk out of my room and go to the kitchen seeing Daeun making breakfast.

"Unnie what time do we have practice today?" I asked sitting down at the table.

"Um we have it at 11:30 today but you don't have to go because you have Hoya's practice today at 1:00", she said.

"Oh shoot! I forgot that I still have team Hoya practice today...ugh"

"Just be glad that your not having two practices in one day" she said

"Yeah..your right"

JISUNG'S POV
"Um Jisung I have something to tell you.." Haechan said along with Mark behind.

I turn my head to the door and see Haechan and Mark. I nodded my head.

"Wel..umm I'm sorry but I'm just going to be straight up with this but..we don't like Yebin.." Mark said.

I had a feeling anyways...because I don't even really like her..

"I'm not mad because I actually agree with you..." I said putting my hands in the palms of my hands.

"Listen..Jaemin told us everything while you were out with Yebin yesterday" Haechan said while making his way towards my bed.

"Oh.."

"Jisung you don't even know if Y/N and Donghyun are dating" Haechan said.

"..so what..he likes her and she probably likes him..." I said

Your now at practice with team Hoya and are waiting for someone because that person is late.

YOUR POV
"Okay guys so before I tell you guys my decision. Where is Jisung?" Hoya asked us

We shrugged our shoulders

"Let's just wait a few more minutes for him to get here" he said while checking outside.

A few minutes later

I'm sitting on the floor with Seohyun and Hayoon. I'm planning on telling them about what I saw..my heart still breaks.

"Y/N are you okay? You seem upset" Hayoon said scooting closer to me.

"Honestly...no. I have something to tell you guys" I said bringing them closer so nobody else can hear.

"Well...um the other day..while I was at practice..I saw him and Yebin t-together..ki-issing", I said but my voice was a bit shaky.

"Like I never knew I could have such strong feelings for someone so quick that I haven't even been close to"

They both hug me

"Would you be okay if I told him?" Seohyun asked

"I-I don't even care anymore.."

"I'm sorry I'm late", a voice said coming inside

Oh..it was Jisung...

"It's okay Jisung. Now I can announce the news!" Hoya said gathering us around.

"Okay so the two dancers I picked for the duo will be...Y/N and Jisung!"

What?!

I didn't dare to make eye contact with him from what I just heard..

"Okay so we will come up with some of the choreography today along with the help of the others. And we will have another practice again tomorrow but just for only Y/N and Jisung", Hoya said.

"Okay" we both said

"The one thing I didn't want is what had to happen.."