US TWO

YOUR POV
After about an hour we finally came back into the dorms. I feel so good now that I let everything out and my members helping me out. After washing up and getting in bed, I get an email from Hoya.

Terrific job today! I'm so proud of each and every one of you amazing dancers! I congratulate you all on first place!! We will be getting a few days off, I'm not sure how many but it's for you all to rest and refresh once we get back into practice again. I will be sending out another email tomorrow about our next competition dance. Goodnight and congratulations again for WINNING!!- Hoya

Yes I don't get to have an extra dance practice like normal. But it still sucks that I have practice tomorrow with my group as always.

Next morning

I wake up and it's 8:00 a.m, ugh I don't wanna get up. But I really have no choice but to go. I put on my outfit and left the dorms along with the other members.

"How long is practice today?" I asked with a sleepy voice.

"..like 6 hours..", Daeun said

Great...

A few hours later

"Daeun I'm gonna go get some more water okay?" I asked grabbing my water bottle.

She nodded then went back talking with our manager.

As I'm filling up my water bottle I hear two people talking and that voice...of course it's Jisung's...

I go back to the practice room but right when I'm about to go in, I see Yebin and Jisung with each other again on the other side. I stop in my track as I hear some giggles and when I look to them I see them..ki-issing...?

"...now I'm actually broken." I say while tears are coming out of my eyes.

"Y/N what happened? Why are you crying?" Chungha asked while hugging me.

"..I-I s-saw them...kiss-ing..." I said while sinking down to the floor.

"Did he see you?" Daeun asked

I shook my head

JISUNG'S POV
"Jisung-ah I love being your girlfriend!" Yebin said with a bright smile.

"Yep.."

She suddenly kissed me?!

She wouldn't pull away until like 5 seconds later. I see a figure across the hallway and it looked like that person was looking at us...it was a girl..WAIT IT WAS Y/N?...She was crying...

Oh no..