SAME PICK

JISUNG'S POV
"Jisung lets go!", Taeyong shouted from downstairs. Another day of Dancing High...great. Everyone started screaming my name once I arrived inside especially the girls. "Okay dancers gather around the stage please", the host said. I see Y/N a few people away...her outfit looks really nice on her..wait what am I thinking? "Okay lets get into picking teams!!" The announcer said excitingly. After a few people started to pick their teams it was finally my turn. "Jisung which coach will you join to be in their team?" The announcer asked, "Uh I will be picking team Hoya...", I saw Hoya jump out of his seat with a bright big smile.

YOUR POV
After a lot of the other dancers picked their teams, it was finally my turn to pick. "So Y/N which coach will you choose?" The announcer said, "Um I choose team Hoya", I said while making eye contact. Hoya must be happy that he has two kpop idols on his team, I laughed to myself in secret while. "Okay dancers lets get with your team and coach", the announcer said then walked off the stage.
"Hey everyone, I'm so excited to have you dancers in my team, we're going to be a great team!" Hoya said with a bright smile. "How about we introduce ourselves? And get to know each other?" Hoya said, "I'll go first, my name is Hoya, I'm 27 years old and I'm your coach this season". "Hi I'm Kim Hayoon, I'm 16 years old and I'm a dancer at THE CENTER Dance studio". "Hey guys I'm Nam Seohyun, "I'm 17 years old and I dance at GORILLA CREW dance studio". "Hey I'm Kim Donghyun", I'm 17 years old, I dance at ALIVE dance studio". "Hi I'm Lee Y/N from G/G/N, I'm 17 years old and I hope we all can work well and dance great together", I said. "Hi I'm Lee Jiwon, I'm 16 years old, I dance at JK dance studio, it's nice to meet you all". "Hi..I'm Park Jisung from NCT and NCT Dream, I'm 17 years old".

After introducing yourselves, it was time to go home. Once you entered the dorm, you got loaded with questions by your members. You answer them and then took a shower and went to bed. You have no practice tomorrow, so you have a day off because you also have no Dancing High tomorrow too.

"Finally I get a break...." you said
"Finally I get a break...." Jisung said