Chapter 17: The Perfect Gift? And A New Threat

Start from the beginning

Finally you guys had made it to the cave and it looked like the others were already starting to get the place ready, but it was not quite yet finished.

Placing down your gifts you all went to help out not noticing when something crawled out from a certain red head's gift.

Xx Time Skip xX

After a few hours you all were close to done with the decorations, because of this Wally decided to go check the gifts. He was tempted to just peek at the presents but when he got there he saw his gift for you was opened, "oh no oh no no no" He said speeding his way over to it, "this is bad this is very bad" He said.

Looking around he prayed that it was around somewhere

Looking around he prayed that it was around somewhere. Sadly that was not the case, he needed help and he needed it fast. Making his way towards where everyone was he saw you guys were still putting up some decor. As he made his way over to you guys he tried hard to look as casual as possible until he reach dick and the others. "Pst" He said causing them to look over. He began to beckon them over assuring that you were still busy. Seeing this the others quickly caught on that it was something dealing with you so they all snuck away. It did not go unoticed by you and you were going to follow but you still had to help.

"What are you doing Wally" Asked Artemis as soon as she was out of your earshot.

"Ok so I think (Y/N)'s got out" He said.

"What do you mean got out? What exactly did you get him?" Dick asked.

Wally began to explain everything to them and by the end everyone was caught up and flying around searching for your gift. This again did not go unnoticed, and you were seriously confused as were the rest of the team.

Xx Time Skip xX

Finally they had found your gift and gotten it back in the box, just in time to open gifts too, "ok let's open these gifts" Bart ran in saying, every one else following behind.

Everyone opened there gift each getting some things special to them, it went on until Wally got his gift from you. "Merry Christmas Walls" You said smiling. He was confused seeing as it was three seperate gifts all kept together by a bow, he ripped off the packaging to not only find a brand spanking new Nintendo Switch but also a Oculus Rift and Smart Watch to sweeten the deal.

"Woah" He mumbled as the others looked on shocked. They all knew that each of these things were not cheap, so you had spent a lot on this gift.

"The games are home and I know you wanted one of them and I didn't spend that much on them because I got them on retail but-" You rambled rubbing the back of your head sheepishly, but was caught off guard when he engulfed you in a hug.

"I love the gift no matter what since it came from you" He said smiling softly after releasing you. To say you enjoyed the hug would be an understatement of course but you acted casual to play it off but could not help the smile that crept up on your face.