VenusMcFlytrap

This is my interview with VenusMcFlytrap, Author of;

The Whisperers and the Haters

Red Wolf

The Wanted

The Bubble Girl

The Water Girl

The Plant Girl

The Fire Girl

Vikki the Farm Girl

Forget Me Not, Boys

A Fox Story

Name: Venus (I'm gonna stick with it, sorry)

Age: It depends on my mood

Location: Where bookworms are threatened, oh no!

Favorite Color(s): Purple and green

Favorite Songs: Trust by Neon Trees, Beatuiful People by Cher Lloyd, Superhero by Cher Lloyd, Lessons in Love by Neon Trees, Playa Boi by Cher Lloyd.

1. How did you discover wattpad?

I discovered wattpad because i told my cousin i liked to write and read and she showed me this. Actually, I've dedicated one of my chapters to her. Kayla.

2. What is your favorite thing about wattpad?

I like wattpad because people are so nice and inspiring. They give you ideas and help your stories flourish. I also like that we can share and write whatever we want, and it's so simple! Although i still don't know how to add more pages to stories...

3. What do you do when you aren't on wattpad?

I read thick books and go to school. I actually read at a college level! I'm not in high school and I'm not sharing any thing else about my age or home or grade! :)

4. What is your wattpad goal?

My goal is to inspire people and make them smile. I do want to be an author, but making people enjoy reading my stories makes me the happiest. I want people to enjoy, laugh, read, and smile. :)

5. What is your inspiration?

My inspiration is anything and everything. For instance, I am reading the series Inkheart, Inkspell, and Inkdeath. A man can control fire in there and I thought of The Fire Girl. The Colorado Massacre inspired The Wanted. Vikki the Farm Girl was from my grandparent's farm. That's only some of my inspirations. And constantly, more and more things give my ideas for stories.

6. Are any of the events in your books based off of true stories?

Well, yes. The Colorado Massacre is true. But if you mean in MY life, then yes. Vikki the Farm Girl is based off my grandparent's farm, right? Well, Tyra and Cali are only two of multiples  of cats there.

7. Have you ever wanted to just quit a book?

Oh yes. I never gave up though. I have about 20 unfinished books NOT on Wattpad! But, I WILL finish them, or I'll feel like a failed author! :)

8. Do you have any advice about continueing a book?

A 8- I think so. When you want to give up, think of your influence, role model, and think of the smiles people would wear if you finished it. That is also what makes me keep going with my stories.