DestinedTwins

This is my interview with DestinedTwins. Author of;

Wings of Abyss

Blood Stained Lies

Name: Sara

Location: Somewhere in the Middle East...

Favorite Color: YELLOW!!! Green is the enemy...

Favorite Song: Bad End Night by 8 Vocaloids you probably won't know... Miku Hatsune, Rin Kagamine, Len Kagamine, KAITO, MEIKO, GUMI, Gakupo Kamui, Luka Megurine.

1. How did you discover Wattpad?

I discovered Wattpad nearly a year ago on my iPod when I was told to read more. I instantly fell in love with the books on there and read non-stop.

2. What do you do when you aren't on Wattpad?

I'm usually either reading, writing or roleplaying... though, I'm always on wattpad either way...

3. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

I think it would be to become more popular and getting to meet new people. I know I used to have a bunch of ideas for books but I never really got to post them anywhere.

4. What genre of  books do you like to read/write?

I like: fantasy, horror, vampire, mystery/suspence. Yeah, that's about it.

5. What is your favorite book that you have written?

Well I've only wrote one so far... so it'd half to be Wings of Abyss!

 6. Where did you get the idea for 'Wings of Abyss'?

Erm... That's a hard one... I guess an idea just slapped me in the face and forced me to write? I actually don't know!

7. What is your inspiration? Have you ever wanted to just give up on a book?

Yes, I have actually... But I keep on continuing because I have the writer who supports me(CelesteD) and my readers. I didn't get them over night so it's nice to have a bunch of people read your books.

8. Do you have any advice about continueing a book for our readers?

Hm... Well first of all, don't write for others, do it for yourself. If your inspiration is your fans then think of the people that will be crushed if you decide to stop it, a lot. Even if you just started, there will still be a few people that want to read on but can't if you delete it.

9. How did you come up with your username, DestinedTwins?

I came up with it with@CelesteD for Quizzilla, that was before I started to write on Wattpad and just read. Another reason that we came up with it since is since we thought about these two Vocaloid characters called Rin and Len Kagamine which I absoulutely adore and that was the best and only name at the time. I don't think I plan on changing it in the future.

10. How long have you been writing?

Um... I think it was the end of 2011 when I started Wings of Abyss... Either then or somewhere in early January of 2012. Anyways, not very long that's for sure. I feel somewhat proud that I was able to get a hundren fans in such a short time... They all mean so much to me...!