Roux Aimrey Character Art

Hey guys! In order to give readers a visual on what these characters look like in my mind, I'll be adding artwork onto this chapter that I've found resembling them. Whether it be the faces, hair, eyes, whatever, I will help you get a better idea as to what this character looks like. 

So here goes, the Roux aesthetic lol

I will be tagging ALL art to where I found it. If I cannot find the source and you know where it is from, feel free to comment and let me know. All artists should be given the proper recognition for their work. I would not want to steal something that doesn't belong to me.

This is artwork made through a tool of Roux, this is how I see her in my head (for the most part, at least. I can't seem to get the eyes right, amber is a very difficult color to achieve)

 I can't seem to get the eyes right, amber is a very difficult color to achieve)

Source: http://www.rinmarugames.com/playgame.php?game_link=mega-fantasy-avatar-creator&fbclid=IwAR1eZmWzrxyylV4NvA6SMgeYhpP71Q_HifGpRjSzFtgwcRtGQGkBX1Hh4V0

This first art is what INSPIRED Roux. Of course, if you've read Grounding the Storm, you know that these aren't exactly Roux's features. But I saw this artwork and fell in love with it, so much that I created a character from it. 

Source: Found on WeHeartIt: https://weheartit

Source: Found on WeHeartIt: https://weheartit.com/tamghart

This second artwork is what I imagine Roux to look like with slightly longer hair. I think the face resembles her very well.