We sat down at the table, and Zoe and Alfie were there too.
"Hey Di, wanna go christmas shopping tomorrow?" Zoe smiled.
"I dont have much money, but sounds fun." I smiled brightly, beginning to eat.
"Joe you can come with me, bring your friends along." Alfie said and Joe nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." He said, finishing dinner first. He put an arm round me, rubbing my shoulder gently with a sweet smile. I soon finished my dinner, taking out plates and washing them up, thanking his mum for dinner before walking up to his room. I smiled and laid down, Joe sitting next to me. I suddenly screwed my face up, rolling onto my side and hugging myself.
"Whats up?" He asked softly, rubbing my back.
"Cramp." I huffed and he disappeared. About 10 minutes later he came in, grabbing one of his hoodies and took me to the bathroom where he had run me a bath.
"Take as long as you want." He kissed me gently before leaving. I smiled, undressing before getting into the bath and laying down, the hot water soothing me a lot more.

Joes POV

I ran downstairs, boiling the kettle and grabbing some chocolate out the fridge. Once the kettle had boiled, I poured the water into a hot waterbottle, getting the fluffy case for it and putting it on the bottle. I carried the chocolate at hot water bottle upstairs, putting them on the bed. I went to my DVD case and took out The Little Mermaid, putting the disc into the player, waiting for Dianne to come back.

When Dianne walked in, she smiled brightly and sat down, pulling me into a hug. She sat down, holding the hot waterbottle, putting the chocolate on my bedside table for now. I sniled, pulling the duvet over us before pulling her into a loose hug, gently rubbing circles onto her hips.
"I love you." I cooed, beginning to watch the Disney film with her. Turns out she loved this film.
"Everyone says I remind them of Ariel."
"Gosh I have no clue why." I chuckled, playing with the ends of her hair as she leant into my chest, closing her eyes. I finally figured out that when I play with her hair it sends her to sleep, which made me laugh a little.

When I knew she was fast asleep I laid her down, turning the TV off and taking the chocolate downstairs and putting it back in the fridge. I walked back upstairs, taking off my shirt and jeans, laying down next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, feeing the heat of the hot water bottle on my hands.
"Goodnight." I cooed, soon drifting off to sleep.

*The Next Day*

Diannes POV

I woke up before Joe, smiling sweetly at the sleeping boy. I kissed his forehead, slipping out his grasp and walking to my room. I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom to shower. I put my hair into a messy bun since I didnt need to wash it, stipping down and getting into the shower. I wasnt in there for long, drying off before getting dressed. I walked back to my room and sorted out my hair, deciding to curl it. I smiled, walking downstairs and seeing Zoe alreasy having breakfast.
"Joe sleeping in?" She laughed and I nodded. "Alfie is doing the same." She said, handing me a bowl of cereal. I thanked her and sat down, beginning to eat slowly like normal. When I finished breakfast I walked upstairs and brushed my teeth, grabbing the small amount of money I had and ran back downstairs, meeting Zoe by the door.
"Ready to go?" She asked and I nodded, walking to her car.

Joes POV

When I woke up, I reached for Dianne, however she wasnt there. I grabbed my phone, messaging her

Joe: Where are you?
Di❤: Gone shopping with Zo.
Joe: Oh yeah, I went to cuddle you but you werent there.
Di❤: You can cuddle me later.
Joe: I will. Anyway, enjoy shopping.

I put my phone down, dragging myself out of bed and stretching. I slowly walked downstairs and into the kitchen, grabbing a couple poptarts and putting them in the toaster, waiting for them to pop back up. I threw them onto a plate when the did, eating them quickly. I washed up, putting the plate away before walking upstairs. I grabbed my phone, telling the boys to meet me and Alfie in costa so we could go christmas shopping.

While I was getting ready, I was thinking about what to get Dianne.

Dianne POV

Zoe and I had been shopping for about 30 minutes and I had picked up a couple things for Joe. Id brought him some trainers and a bluetooth speaker. However I wanted to get something more sentimental, thats when I got the idea.
"Zoe, I hope youre good at arts and crafts." I smiled, walking to an art store with a smile plastered on my face. I walked in, walking over to the array of scrap books. I looked through them, finding a rose gold one that came with a black pen which you could use to write what you wanted on the empty space on the front of the book. I smiled, holding it as I grabbed a few more things. Zoe followed me confused, but it soon caught onto her.
"Aww thats so thoughtful!" She squealed as I walked over to the tills. I paid with the money I had, putting all the items into my bag, thanking the cashier before leaving with Zoe.
"Right, now I need to go get Alfie his presents." She smiled, walking off with me trailing behind her.

Joes POV

We met up with the boys at Costa, deciding to stay for drinks. I smiled, sipping my coffee, my mind drifting off to a certain red headed girl.
"Joe! JOE!" Caspar clicked his fingers in front of my face. I blinked, looking over at him.
"Yeah?"
"You thinking about Dianne?" He smirked and I blushed a little. "Ooooo you are!" He teased, leaving me completely embarrassed.
"Stop teasing him." Oli chuckled.
"See, Oli is nice to me." I smiled and high fived him.
"So Joe, we had an idea, as a group present for Dianne." Jack said and I nodded.
"Get her a pandora bracelet, and get a charm each that represents us." He added.
"Thats probably the best thing you have ever said. Lets do it." I finished my drink and got up, the others getting up. I smiled as we headed to pandora.

When we got there, Alfie walked off to look for a necklace for Zoe, and we looked around at all the charms. After a long time of searching, we all found one to give her:
Me: A silver heart with two light pink jewels on it.
Oli: A heart with the words 'forever friends' engraved on it.
Conor: A silver microphone
Jack: A music note
Mikey: A koala charm
Caspar: A pizza slice. (I swear this boy is just too predictable)
Josh: A sports ball
Byron: A tiny silver globe.

We found a bracelet, a lady coming over and getting all the charms out the back room along with the bracelet.
"Do you want the charms on the bracelet?"
"No thank you, can we have them all in separate boxes?" I asked and she nodded. Each was individual wrapped, and she put little name tags on each one. We told her who they were to and from.
"This girl must be important to you all." She smiled. "Youre getting her so many charms."
"Shes my girlfriend. Shes like their little sister." I smiled, taking the pandora bag she put it all in.
"Shes lucky to have you all." The female smiled. We walked out the shop, seeing Alfie waiting for us.
"Got everything?" He asked and I nodded.
"Yeah, I just want to get Dianne a couple more things." I said. I remember one time we went out, and she found a jacket which she adored, however it was incredibly expensive. I walked into the store, finding the jacket. I got it in a 6, knowing she was tiny. I paid for it, putting it in the bag, thanking the cashier before leaving, walking back to the boys.
"Right, now I have everything." I smiled.
We got a couple things for our parents beflre walking back to Alfies car. He had a huge car with 8 seats so luckily we all fitted. I sat in the front with Alfie, and we drove home quickly.

When we got back, Zoe's car was already parked there, meaning that Dianne was home.
"Were gonna head home from here, see you at school." Jack said before all the boys left.
I smiled, messaging Zoe to make sure Dianne wasnt in my room. When she replied I carried the presents upstairs and wrapped the jacket since the bracelet and the charms were already wrapped. I smiled, hiding them all before walking to the guest room Dianne was staying in. I knocked.
"Who is it?"
"Your favourite boy."
"Wait one second." I heard a giggle, walking around before she opened the door and hugged me.
"Wow someones in a cuddly mood." I chuckled and she nodded when I picked her up. "Wanna come back to my room?"
"Yeah." She whispered, looking up at me.
"Okay youre absolutely adorable." I kissed her nose, walking to my room and sitting down on my bed.
"Well them youre absolutely handsome." Dianne smiled, kissing me softly before pulling away. I chuckled and held her close to me.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too."

Damn. I did love her.

A/N

So this chapter is a little longer, and I hope you guys like it!