Chapter-8 Locked Targets Part-1

Seeing him walk home was an opinion on following him but I did it anyway. I smiled and followed Kermit but never directly for he was my next target. I made note of where Kermit lived; he didn't even live in the school district that he goes to. So he walked the same path near the woods daily even to walk to Randy's and Albert's houses.

I watched Kermit for about two weeks the guy seemed as if he lived alone. I broke in and looked inside his house and it didn't have much at all. Only school papers, a bed, food wrappers, and dirty clothes and that was his room the rest of the house was like if my parents did it. The walls were printed in zebra, the dishes baby blue, the rug had cat pictures and cat things all over it. I started to laugh then stopped laughing thinking he'll be home soon from school.

Kermit got home around 10:00 pm that night. He got things out of his closet but never payed attention to what was in there. I sat down and waited til he fell asleep as I got out my knife and played with it. I started to get bored and started to shave the bottoms off my shoes. Kermit started to snore and I smiled wide and almost got out the closet but then his father came home and he was a cop.

I heard him walk to his sons room and I watched Kermit's father through the closet shatters. He walked in there as if he knew I was there but couldn't find me then got to kermit and kiss his forehead and left. After he left I smiled knowing it would be my only chance to do it again. I got out the closet and slowly made my way to kermit as he laid there asleep.

I smiled wide and pressed the knife to his neck.The door knob juggled then the door opened and I rushed under the bed without a sound. Kermit's father seemed to know I was in the room for him to be checking on him so much. Kermit's father sat in a chair and fell asleep in the chair.

I slowly crawled out from under the bed and walks without a sound to kermit's father. The moment I was in front of kermit's father then h. e suddenly woke up and I quickly pinned the knife to his roughly shaved neck.

"What a great way to raise a child." I said smiling wide even though my mouth drenched in blood everytime I did so.

"Don't talk or you both die." I said trying not to laugh as I said this to Kermit's father. "Then again if you stay quiet I'll kill you both....sounds like your in a bit of a fuck up to me."

Kermit's father cried showing real fear in his eyes. I started to laugh at him. The way he was crying was somehow excitingly fun to hear. I pressed the knife in farther and his neck started to have a small steam in blood due to where the knife was.

I slowly slide the knife across his neck and watched as the blood as a thick steam and went all over the room and left a message for the cops for a bit of a challenge to have fun with. I dipped my fingers in his blood since I had no fingerprints. I began to write on the walls; " Sweet dreams kermit- JW :)" I was clear to who I was as a drew a smile beside my initials making sure not to step in any blood.

Than I walked over to Kermit and drawing my knife to his neck and I smiled as he woke up feeling something cold and sharp on his neck. He looked at me and opened his mouth but only a small noise came out. I slide my knife across his neck and went out the window then it began to rain; I ran off into the woods then headed off to Albert's house.