25

Taehyung and Jungkook eat delicious warm food, the younger claiming that cheap street is better than any high-class meal. They laugh and dance together. They make funny stories for the people they pass by. They go up and down the street slowly, making sure they see every single booth. They walk unnecessarily close to each other, their shoulders touching, hands brushing every so often. When they look at one another their faces only a few inches apart. The teasing proximity unbearable to them both.

    As their conversation fades out into a comfortable silence Taehyung takes a deep breath and looks over at the boy next to him. He has seen so many pictures of Jungkook but they really don't do the boy justice. Taehyung is completely and utterly infatuated by him, his beauty easily exceeding that of any other human in the universe, and of course, Jungkook would quickly argue the same about the older.

    Taehyung gathers all the confidence he has and gives in to his urges. Gently, subtly, as their hands graze over each other he takes the opportunity and easily slips his hand into Jungkook's. He weaves their fingers together, Jungkook letting out a surprised gasp at the sudden action. Taehyung smiles at the boy's cute reaction and pulls him closer. Jungkook quickly responds, tightening his fingers around Taehyung's hand as well, a content blush settling along his cheeks.

    "Tae?" Jungkook calls for the older's attention. It comes out as almost a whine, a result of his throat constricting with nervousness that collects and buzzes under his skin.

    "Yes, Kook?" Jungkook blushes even harder at the sound of his favorite nickname.

    "R-remember how before I was saying I wanted to meet because I had something to tell you?" The raven-haired boy asks, looking down at his shoes.

"Of course," Taehyung says matter-of-factly.

"W-well 'm ready to tell you now." Taehyung squeezes Jungkook's hand encouragingly at noticing the boys slight stutter.

"Okay, well I'm all ears. Whenever you're ready."

They continue walking, Jungkook's eyes blown wide, trying to force himself to get the words he'd practiced so many times out. He keeps opening and closing his mouth thinking he is ready but then getting scared.

He picks up his courage and stops them abruptly, turning to face Taehyung, forcing himself to look the taller male in the eyes. They stay like that for a moment, just staring into each other's eyes, completely lost.

Getting frustrated at himself for being so incredibly terrified to tell Taehyung the one thing he knows he needs to Jungkook stomps his foot, releasing a distressed whine.

"Fuck! I can't fucking say it!" Jungkook practically yells, scrunching up his face rather cutely.

Taehyung smiles, running his hands up and down Jungkook's toned arms trying to calm him down a bit, "It's okay babe, take your time."

"Kim Taehyung, I-I like you," Jungkook blurts out suddenly, surprising himself.

"Well, that's good because I like you too, Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung smiles, threading his hand back into Jungkook's.

"No Tae! Not like that. I mean I r-really like like you. Like a lot. When I see you I get stupid butterflies and I kinda wanna throw up but like in a good kinda way you know? And I practically screech every time I see my phone light up with a notification from you, I've had shoes thrown at me for it. I know it's kind of creepy but I like kind of just stare at the picture you send me because oh my god Tae you are so beautiful. How can a human be so gorgeous, it's just not natural? And somehow it's just like you're so fucking hot it's like fuck me daddy, right? But at the same time, I just wanna squish your cheeks and cuddle with you forever because you're so pretty. But please don't think I only like you because of how you look. No no no, not at all. I mean looks are part of it but-" Jungkook's nervous never-ending rant is abruptly stopped by Taehyung pulling him close, connecting their lips for the first time.

The kiss is soft and sweet, both boys melting into it, their lips fitting perfectly together. Slowly Taehyung pulls back, opening his eyes to find a dazed-looking Jungkook, a hot blush dusting his cheeks.

"I meant it like that too you dumbass," Taehyung chuckles, resting his forehead on Jungkook's, cute round eyes staring up into his own.

"But...'m your dumbass, right?" Jungkook questions innocently a small pout on his pink lips.

"Of course. If you're okay with that."

"I'm more than okay with it."

"Then yes, you're my dumbass. All mine, only mine," Taehyung pecks Jungkook's lips once more.

"And you're mine," Jungkook grins, reaching his hands up to cup Taehyung's cheeks and pulling him down in for another kiss. "Just to clarify we're together now, right? Like officially? We're a couple? Boyfriends?"

"Yes, boyfriends, an official couple," Taehyung confirms holding back his laughter at his boyfriend's cuteness.

"Wow, Kim Taehyung is my boyfriend, I am the luckiest boy in the world," Jungkook wanders with big eyes and a toothy smile.

"Well, I am even luckier because Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend."

"Okay, boyfriend, kiss me again," Jungkook commands, Taehyung willingly obliging, immediately pressing his lips to Jungkooks soft ones in the happiest moment of their lives.

~~~

The end.

(edit: lol it's not the end i kept going i couldn't help it)

Go check out my new story work of art for more.

Thank you for everything, I love you

Stay healthy, Stay beautiful💜 💜 💜