"Go put your damn shoes on!!!" My eyes widen a bit. I stared at her walkin back in the house.

"Stop talkin to our daughter like that!!!" Shantice yelled.

"You mean yo baby. I been playin this daddy role for like a month now and I aint finna pay no damn child support if I aint a hunned percent sure this child mine or not!!!" I yelled in her face as I got up. "Now let's go."

I grabbed my keys and they followed me to the car.

I'll apologize later if this is my child but I just gotta be sure.

It was completely silent just the way I like it. When I stopped at a red light I feel Shantice and Lilah starin at me so I shoot them a look.

"What!?!?!?" I yell.

Lilah began to cry. Shantice shook her head at me then looked out the window.

I really can't do this family shit it's drivin me insane with them just bein in my car.

I drove off as the light hit green. So whatever I went did the swab in the mouth thing and listen to them tell me this chick is still my baby mama until further notice.

These gonna be a long two God damn weeks!!!

Two weeks later...

"This is it." We were all in the living room.

I really wanted them to pack their bags in advance cuz I already knew this baby aint mines.

Lilah and Shantice aint talk to me these whole two weeks cuz I aint believe Lilah was mine.

Oh fuckin well they better build a bridge.

"You wanna tell me what the results are before I open it???" I look at Shantice.

She mugged me then looked away. I sighed as I was opening it. "She isn't yours."

I smile crept up on my face. I opened it anyway just to be sure. And she definetly wasn't mine.

"So what Darren got up his sleeve huh???" I chuckled.

"Can't tell you."

"Oh really???" She shook her head yea. "Hey Lilah why don't you go get some ice cream out the freezer."

She got up and walked to the kitchen. Once I heard her scream I smiled.

"Lilah!!!" Shantice got up quick but I stopped her.

I held her down, "Monty!!!" I yelled.

He came out holdin Lilah who was squirmin in his arms. "Lilah nooo put her down!!!" She tried to push me off of her but wasn't strong enough.

"Tell me what Darren plannin or my nigga Monty gonna make her pass out so she wouldn't feel him about to snap her neck." I smirked.

"Fine I'll tell you just please don't hurt her please!!!" She started to cry. That's when I knew I had her.

"Let her go." Me and Monty let go of them and Lilah ran up to Shantice and hugged her real tight.

I snap, "Come on we aint got all day." I say still snappin in her face till she speak.

She hesitated, "H-He..." She swallowed, "He just wanted to get with that girl Daisha. He planned all this so she wouldn't trust you or Damion anymore so she could only fall back on Darren when he saved her. He wants to get back with her and I think he already did. It's been like two months."

I shake my head. "I guess we got some business to take care of."

"Gotcha blood. I got the nails, tape..."

I cut him off, "Aye don't list the supples in front of..." I looked at Shantice. "This one. I still don't trust her ass."

She rolled her eyes, "Whatever nigga."

"Aye pack yo shit and get to steppin... wait a minute." I started thinkin.

"What???" She said as she got up with Lilah.

"Who child dat is if it aint mines???"

She started runnin towards the door but I ran and closed it when she opened it.

I locked it, "This gonna be a long day for you if you don't start talkin."

She sighed and looked down, "I'm one of Kito's baby mama's." She looked directly into my eyes.

I looked at her with disgust, "One of??? You got impregnated by him??? The fuck this nigga doin plantin his seeds in any bitch he want." I shake my head.

"I aint a bitch okay that's for..."

I cut her off, "Bitch you dismissed." I bumped her shoulder and walked back in the living room with Monty.

We rolled up and started smokin as they packed they shit and peeled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Brian claim: That baby don't look.like me. Lmaoo.

-Brian knows Darren's plan.

-What is Brian and Monty planning???

-ONE of Kito's baby mama's. Smh.

~PJ~