"What is it?" His other hand rested closely against my cheek, running his finger along the side of my jaw and causing yet another shiver to submerge my body.

His eyes were close enough to mine to be able to see everything inside of them, every regret, every feeling most would miss not being this close to him. A smirk found my lips once I pressed a longing kiss to his lips, only for his own to roughly follow its way back down to my jaw again.

The two fingers inside of me were pacing at a rhythm I could only feel speeding up as I edged closer to the point I desperately craved. My body convulsed yet again when he paid precious attention to my clit with his thumb, arching my back upwards in a released ecstasy.

I wrapped my arms up around his neck, pulling his body even closer if possible, except that in true fashion of when things were very familiar between us, he stopped what he was doing.

"Josh." I breathed out in pleading, silently willing my own hand to reach down and finish the job myself.

"Hands above your head, Savannah."

The clench of my thighs was very much due to his deep whispering, something that managed to turn me on quicker than anything could. His fingers hovering over my sex did nothing to pester away my wanting of him to delve right back into what he was doing before.

I reached my hands upwards like instructed just as his fingers, three now, plunged deep into me again, igniting the buzz of electricity through my limbs.

His erection pressed hard against my thigh, reminding me of something much more substantial that could be taking the place of his fingers until I suddenly felt the oncoming wave of an orgasm.

The first of many I could only assume when Josh was around me.

I reached down again to palm him through his jeans and mostly just to test the waters of defiance. His eyebrows furrowed as I felt myself riding his fingers to the point of my body shaking and my hand caressing harder onto him.

He pressed his cheek into my neck as my breathing shallowed. "So fucking wet and yet so fucking insolent," he whispered close as he removed his fingers again. "Hands up."

Josh lifted them himself this time, holding them against the mattress before skilfully undressing me in a way he was well tuned to.

With his practiced intricacy, the dress was soon plastered from my body, followed by the bra he knew all too well in taking off. He took one of my breasts between his lips, blissfully circling my nipple with his tongue as if it were a day job.

"Josh," I breathed out once again and lifted his chin to face me again. I didn't care that one of my hands was loose from his above my head, I needed something more than I could explain. "I need you inside of me," wetness soaked his hand again, "now."

His final smirk was my undoing.

"All you had to do was ask."

In one swift practiced motion, Josh loosened his jeans and pulled them down, removing his underwear in combination, leaving his naked body pressed up against mine and with his erection running closely to my core, coating him in my own wetness.

"Condom?" He whispered, to which I nodded, knowing all too well that Josh was not the only person I'd been with recently.

He slipped his hand down to his discarded jeans, pulling out his wallet and a freshly wrapped condom. "Really?" I grinned, "did you just assume you were getting lucky this weekend?"