Chapter 1: Meeting the daughter

Grell and Sebastian were battling on the roof tops while Ciel was kneeling beside his dead aunt. A girl on the rooftop of the building the duo hasn't touched was giggling away. She jumped along the chimney tops before dropping down behind Ciel. She softly patted his back. Ciel jumped and turned to the new person. He stared wide eyed at the girl.

"Don't mourn for her passing. Celebrate the life that she had lived. reposez-vous bien, madam" The girl spoke with a surprising French accent. She kissed Ciel on the forehead, leaving a kiss mark in ruby lipstick. She smiled and jumped out of the way with Ciel in her arms as Grell came barreling towards the earth. She placed Ciel on his feet and stepped to the side as Sebastian landed. "I apologize my lord. I misjudged the distance" he bowed before turning back to Grell.

The girl looked up on a roof to see William standing there. She watched as he stopped the death of Grell then jumped down, landing on Grell's head. "Really Grell? In front of your daughter?" William sighed. Grell perked up at the mention of his daughter. He jumped up, bruised and bleeding, and launched himself at the mystery girl. The girl smiled and wrapped her arms around her father.

"Hello again père" The girl said as her father squeezed her. "Its been so long Aimee! You look stunning! What are you doing in London?" Grell pulled back and held his daughter at arms length. Her hair was pulled up with hair framing her face. Her dress was red and black pirate like with a noble twist to it. Her long black gloves stopping just before the tattoo on her left upper arm.

"I decided to give maman a break and come see you! seems I have come at a rough time" The girl, known as Aimee, said with a sigh. Grell shook his head. "Of course not. Daddy just got into a little fight is all" Aimee giggled and looked around. "Papa, who is the man you were fighting with?" Grell turned around to face the other people, well beings, there.

"That's my dearest sweet bassy!" he swooned as he pointed to the man clad in what was left of his suit. The man shuttered. Grell pointed to the small one. "That brat is Ciel Phantomhive" he muttered. Aimee's eyes widened and she curtsied. "excuses Mon seigneur. I did not know you were a Phantomhive" Everyone looked at her in shock, except for William, he stayed the same.

"Its quite alright. Please stand" Aimee stood and smiled. "What an honor to meet you Mon seigneur. Maman spoke often of the Phantomhives and how great of partners they were to work with" Ciel raised an eyebrow. "What company does your mother own?" he asked. "She owns a, ahem, lingerie company" Ciel blushed.

"Why would a lingerie company work with a candy and toy company?" Sebastian asked, now intrigued by the situation. Aimee blushed a faint pink. "There is an add that mixed a new line of lingerie with a line of chocolates. Its used for valentines day" she explained. "And how do you know of this?" Ciel asked. Aimee's blush darkened as she hid her face behind her hair. "I was the model" she mumbled. Sebastian smirked. "What was that?" he teased. "I was the model" she said louder.

"That woman used my daughter as a lingerie model?!" Grell fumed. William sighed and grabbed Grell by his hair. "As fun as this is, we have to be going. Let's go Grell, your sentencing awaits" William dragged a kicking and screaming Grell behind him. He held Grell's death scythe and dropped it on Grell's stomach. "You may come see your father when ever Aimee" Will said before disappearing in the shadows.

Aimee just sighed and shook her head. "I apologize for my père. He can be quite the handful." Ciel covered his deceased aunt with Sebastian's coat and turned to Aimee. "I want you to come with us back to my manor. I have some questions for you" Ciel said. Aimee nodded and walked over to Ciel and Sebastian. "Would you like help with brining her to the Undertaker?" she asked. Ciel only nodded and turned to Sebastian. "Let's go" he spoke quietly. Aimee carefully lifted Anne and held her gently. "I shall meet you at the undertaker's" Aimee then jumped up and disappeared.

Sebastian and Ciel walked over to the carriage. Ciel climbed in and Sebastian shut the door before climbing up front. A single tear slid down his cheek. I am now, truly alone in this world.