Chapter 11: A Sleep Over

Two months. Two whole months since their date and Aimee was currently dying of need to see her blue eyed sweet heart. It wasn't that they didn't talk. They constantly sent letters back and forth, Ciel having explained that he was swamped with cases and having to leave the country a few times for his company. He was a busy Earl and Aimee understood that. However, that didn't stop her from missing him.

Sighing longingly, Aimee stood from her bed and glanced around her room before grinning. She quickly darted around, packing an overnight bag, filling it with a dress for tomorrow, night clothes, and any other odds or ends she might need. Humming to herself, she pulled on her shoes before putting her hair up in a messy ponytail before opening her window, spreading her wings, and taking off towards Phantomhive manor.

Inside said manor, Ciel was furiously writing away his report back to the Queen on the most recent case. The circus was taken care of and hopefully his half-assed reply would suffice for her Majesty. Sighing, he set his pen down and pushed his hair back out of his face as he leaned back in his chair for a moment. Honestly, the circus was something that he didn't want to deal with ever again. He didn't want to think about those people or that.. man.. ever again. They were dealt with and he wouldn't have to see their faces any more.

However, his break was cut short when a rapid tapping came from the window behind his chair. Jumping slightly, Ciel turned and gaped a little to once again see the red head that plagued his waking and sleeping thoughts. He quickly stood and opened the window, letting the woman inside before shutting the window and turning to her.
"Aimee? What are you doing here?" he asked, watching as her wings folded away.

Aimee turned to Ciel and grinned. She set her bag down and clasped her hands together.
"I'm here to see you, of course. I felt it had been too long since out last time together and I was hoping to be able to stay here so we could spend some more time together before you're whisked away on another case" she said with a small pout.

Tilting his head, Ciel let out a small chuckle before walking over and slid his hand in hers, lifting it and pressing a kiss to her gloved knuckles. Her rambling and pout was adorable.
"It's quite alright. I shall have a room prepared for your stay then". The grin he received was almost blinding.

****

"Bard what are you doing?" Finny asked, as he approached his drooling friend. Why on earth was he standing outside some door and looking like he was going to faint. Or explode like Mei-Rin does when ever Sebastian does anything.

"Sh!". Bard slapped his hand over Finnys mouth and gestured to the door. "The joys of being a man are right behind the door" he whispered before moving Finny over.
Finny blinked and glanced up at his strange friend before looking over at the door and leaning in, looking through the crack of the door.

What Finny saw, was not what he was expecting at all. Behind the door was Aimee, except she was in the process of getting ready for bed. They had known she was here and Ciel had told them not to interfere, as he wanted as much alone time as possible. Though he didn't tell them that. Aimee had her back to the door as she untied her corset. Her dress was laying on the bed and she was in her corset, stockings, and her panties. She finished untying the dreaded thing before tossing it to the side, letting out a sigh of relief. Turning, she placed her foot on a stool and started to take off her stockings.

Finny then fainted from over exposure. Bard let out a laugh before going wide eyed when he heard someone coming down the hallway. He scooped his passed out friend up and took off down the hallway. Inside the room, however, Aimee was cackling. It was always fun to mess with people. She felt kinda bad cause he fainted, sounded like it hurt. She finished undressing and went over to her bed and slid on her nightie and a matching silk robe.

Ciel blinked as he watched his chef take off down the hallway. He made a face before continuing down the hall to his room. He sat on his bed as Sebastian showed up to dress him for bed.
"Do you know why Bard was racing down the hallway a few moments ago?" he asked, glancing at his butler as his shirt was removed and folded. Sebastian glanced up at Ciel as he changed him into his night shirt.

"Yes, I do believe he was afraid of being caught"

"Caught doing what?" He made a face.

"Watching me undress" Came a laugh from the door.

Ciel blushed brightly and quickly dove under the covers as Sebastian chuckled. He stood and gathered up Ciels clothes as Aimee stepped inside the room.
"Good night, young master" he bowed after setting Ciel's clothes away. He turned and exited the room, trying his best not to laugh at how flustered Ciel got.

Humming softly, Aimee leaned against the wall beside the door.
"Honestly, Ciel. You look adorable in your night shirt" The huff she received made her laugh. "Oh come on, stop hiding under there~" she teased as she approached the foot of the bed, climbing on it. Smirking to herself as Ciel grumbled away, she gently lifted the blanket before crawling underneath and up to Ciel. She wondered why on earth Ciel had such a large bed for one person, but that would be for another time.

Pausing sightly, Ciel lifted the blanket and went wide eyed when he saw Aimee grinning up at him. Blushing profusely, he quickly pulled his legs up towards him and might of yelped slightly when she poked her head out right infront of his.
"T-This is highly inappropriate!" he yelped, his voice shaky.

Laughing, Aimee sat up more, her robe sliding open.
"Honestly, Ciel. You act as if we're naked" she moved the covers down so they were resting behind her and over Ciels legs. "Vilain garçon~" she teased. (Naughty boy). She was surprised to see his face actually get redder. Giggling more, she leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"W-We should not be in the same bed like this.." he mumbled as he glanced at her. He took in what she was wearing seemed to go crimson before flopping down and pressing a pillow over his head to block his view. "It is inappropriate to see you dressed in such a way!" came his muffled yell. He went wide eyed when he felt her sit on him and gripped the pillow as if it would save him as he tried to control his body. He had reached that special age where his body was changing and he had tried his best to hide the voice cracking around Sebastian. The butler didn't need to tease him about anything else.

Tilting her head slightly at his reaction, Aimee went to move the pillow, only for him to hold onto it tighter.
"Honestly, Ciel. I cant imagine it is easy to breathe under there" she leaned forward slightly and tried to pry his hands off of it, only for her to get rolled to the side as he lurched forward at the sudden pressure on his body.

Ciel went wide eyed as he quickly tried to cover himself back up before glancing over at Aimee, who was toppled over. Her robe was splayed open against the bed and her nightie had ridden up on her thighs. He was going to lose his mind. This was all too tempting for his fragile soul and he was beyond awkwardly hard. He had the pillow pressed against him almost as if a shield to protect himself from further embarrassing himself.
"A-Are you alright?" he asked, looking away.

Sitting up on her hands, Aimee let out a laugh.
"Yes, of course I am. I must say you're stronger than i pegged you to be. I was surprised you even managed to roll me over, considering your small frame"

Pausing slightly, Ciel narrowed his eyes and looked over.
"I am not small, thank you. You're not much taller than me" he huffed.

"yes, yes of course. I'm only tall is that right?" she teased playfully.

The look she got in response only made her giggle maniacally. 

//GUESS WHOS BACK.
BACK AGAIN
RAVENS BACK
TELL A FRAND.
Ok, yeah, hi. I could literally give every excuse possible for dropping off the face of the earth but honestly, I'm sure you dont wanna hear all that. But yes, I'm gonna finish this. Dont know how long this is gonna take but its happening. cross my butt.

In other news~~~ I have a new SebastianxOC in the works and its coming along nicely~ Should i put out the first chapter as a tease or should I wait till its done? Lemme know <3

~Raven