"Quit it, Hani. I'm already late. Help me find this room."

"I already know where the room is," she admits, and you turn around swiftly to glare at her.

"I've been searching this place for 20 minutes now, and this just comes to mind now?"

Her eyes go soft beside you. "Fine. I'll show you, but you have to wait until I get someone else to guard you while you're in there."

You roll your eyes as she begins walking in the opposite direction. "Dear God, Hani. If this man got into the palace without any alarms going off, I'm sure it's fine."

"We don't know who he is."

"He could just be my brother."

"You don't know for sure."

She leads you back outside to the lavish palace garden. You quirk a brow while still following her, until you pass rows and rows of bushes and finally stand in front of the door.

You stare at it.

It looked like a normal door. While the entrance to this place was a bit grand and a tad bit hidden, it didn't look too sketchy. Plus, it was in the palace.

You shrug your shoulders and reach for the doorknob.

"Hey!" she whisper-yells. "You said you'd wait for me to bring someone, now be patient."

You pull back and go through another of Hani's lectures. You give her an enthusiastic "okay!" and when she safely passes the corner and is out of your sight, you reach for the knob again.

"Ugh," you silently groan as you twist the metal, and a chill runs up your spine.

Wait... Should I wait for someone to come?

You hear voices from within the room, and your ear gains interest. You've already twisted the knob when you decide on being brave, and you push it back an inch.

The voices stop, and in another second you're peaking your head into the room.

Your eyes widen, first landing on your red-headed brother Hoseok and then noticing the dozen others in the large space.

Hoseok smiles at you, and you leave the door open to run into his arms. "Hobi!" you scream as his arms wrap around and hold onto you. "Hobi—I can't believe you're here!"

You pull back to get a good glance at his face. His previously dark brown hair is indeed a deep shade of red, ruffled to the sides. He wears clothes much too fancy for himself, tight jeans on and a light colored shirt complementing his tanned skin.

"I can't believe you're here, Yunnie," he teases. You notice him tilting his head at one of the other people, and she moves to close the door you left. "How'd you make it this far into the games?"

You laugh. "You told me that I had to become Queen, and I'm making sure to honor that wish!"

He pinches your cheek before pulling you further into the room. You now notice your surroundings. The room is darkened with brown wallpaper and dark flooring, and there are shelves stacked to the ceiling, filled with what seems like an endless shade of knowledge.

"Woah," you gasp as your wide eyes stare across the perimeter of the room. "I've never been here."

"Good," Hoseok says simply. You look back at him and blink, but your pouted lips are replaced with a smile as he too smiles at you.

"Hobi," you start, "I've really missed you and I can't believe you're in this palace right now, but why exactly are you here? Shouldn't you be in... France or something right now?"