' there is no way in hell I will, better for me to just go-

' please, hear him out.'

His eyes didn't move from mines as I felt the tingles start to form. The warmth of the tingles made my body relax.

His bright eyes sent comfort to me as the over flowing scent of his froze me in place.

' okay' I said

My eyes widened realizing what I said.

' good, that's nice to hear. With no struggle okay?' He said

He looked at me a few more seconds perhaps trying to see if I would lie.

' already said yes, follow on your word' he said before getting off and slowly walking away

Knowing I really can't go back on my word I slowly stood up and walked behind him.

All thoughts were just about him.  How he walked slow and looked back a little to check if I was following.

'...he's so strange' I thought

I looked away  from him as we neared the clearing and went back to the tree that had those clothing putting them back on.

I stood behind the tree for a moment feeling the regret of my brother.

Sighing I walked out and was immediately embraced with a hug. I didn't hug back due to my arms being locked to my sides.

He pulled away but before I could even speak he immediately shouted out.

" I'm sorry Hazel!! Okay? I-I was trying to find help, but instead I ran into a pack and they took me in. I tried hard telling them about you but they weren't listening. They were so focused on me that we I never got around to save you."

I saw his eyes watering as I felt the pain of his starting to grow. I knew he felt nothing from my end. I knew he couldn't feel what I felt.

I simply stared into his eyes and slowly lifted my arm. Placing my hand on the back of his neck bringing it down.

Meeting foreheads, as the noises around us had stopped. The chatter of people around and the worry washing away.

"...I am pretty stubborn aren't I?" I chuckled

He simply hummed as I could only look at the snow.

" forgive me? I forgive you? Deal?" I spoke softly

He almost laughed and nodded as I let go and smiled at me.

" that was oddly cute" the ginger spoke

I snarled at him when Mia spoke

' wow sibling love, huh. me and my brother made up a long time ago' Mia proudly spoke

'don't rub it in will you, Mia' I say.

" again cute, but now let's all fill each other in on how you two are siblings do with you and your mate"

I darted my eyes to the darker tone male just glaring into his eyes.

" not happening" I quickly responded

" why is that?" My mate spoke

I avoided eye contact but did answer him.

" not as easy as it looks"

"How so?" Ginger spoke

I looked up quickly seeing all four were staring as pack members around started to get closer.

I backed up a little but Mason grabbed my hand.

" Hazel?" He spoke

" I-it really isn't as easy okay? Now will you please let me go so I can leave-