August 4th | I only slept with five people

August 4th

"No."

"Yes."

"No ma."

"Yes Kyle."

"But why?"

"Because I said so."

"Ma but-"

"She's coming over for dinner and that's final!" What happened to me getting everything that I wanted? When I came home from work with my dad, my ma had 'exiting' news saying she's making dinner for four. I automatically that one of my brothers were coming over, but no instead of one of my brothers it's a creature that was born from the deepest pits of hell named Wynter Summers. Why when it comes to her nothing goes my way? Everything goes south instead of the direction I want it to be like north. I just want to go to sleep and forget about her. That probably won't happen, because my patents talk about her almost all the time. Saying how 'great' she is or 'we're the perfect match. A match made in heaven.' All of that corny shit. We aren't a perfect match, we're nothing and we'll always be nothing. I might sound bitter, but oh well.

"Oh she's here! Just in time." My ma said finishing setting up the table and skipped down the yellow brick road. Just give her pigtails with red ribbons and a plaid dress. You got Dorothy. Wynter came through the door giving my patents both bear hugs then she nodded at me. Ha typical. My ma led her to sit next to me at the dinning table.

"Everybody join hands please." I hesitated to touch hands with Wynter, but I had to anyways because ma gave me the look like if you don't touch her hand now I'll fuck you up type of look. "Kyle sweetie please say grace." She smiled sweetly at me, but I know behind that smile was a evil grin. I sighed then closed my eyes.

"God is great, God is good. Thank you for this food amen." Everyone else said amen at the table in unison. I dug into my mash-potatoes then moved onto my grilled chicken.

"This food is really good Mrs. Knight." Wynter said eating the string beans then the chicken. Kiss ass. I looked at my ma and she was blushing? Are you fucking kidding me?

"Oh stop it. Thank you Wynter. You could call me Jules." Wynter nodded.

"Okay Jules." She grabbed her cup of juice and started to drink it.

"You should call me Jules anyways since I'll be your mother in-law soon." Wynter and I both chocked. Me choking on my chicken and Wynter chocking on her juice. "Was there something I said?" Ma asked.

"No honey. Everything's fine." My dad said and shot daggers at me.

"So Wynter when are you and my son planning on getting married?" My dad asked. My eyes got wide.

"Dad we're not-"

"You mean you won't give me grand babies?!" My ma screamed.

"Mrs. kni- Jules we just... started to get to know each other."- she looked at me then back at my patents. "We're taking things slow. Very slow." No kidding.

"It better not be very slow I want three grand babies." My ma mumbled when she took a sip of drink.

"Okay that's enough sweetie we should let the kids have fun." My dad winked at me. Oh hell no. The only time I'll have fun if Wynter isn't here.

"Oh! Yes of course." Luckily we all finished our food and we started to put our food away. My patents told Wynter and I to head to my room of course I argued about it with them, but to no avail they didn't surrender. I was leading Wynter to my room and when I was just about to close the door my ma's foot stopped it.

"Do you need anything?" I looked at her confused.

"No?"

"You sure? No latex... like a condom perhaps... ?" What the hell.

"Ma no-"

"Are you sure? Because your dad and I have a shit ton in our-"

"Ma! Please." She put her hands up to surrender.

"Okay okay. Just make sure she's on the pill." I was about to say something else, but she ran off down the hall way.

"She's so crazy." I mumbled to myself.

"She sounded like Regina Georges' mother." I turned around and saw Wynter sitting on the floor with her elbows are her knees.

"Who?"

"You know. Mean girls?" I gave her a questioning look. "Never mind." She said waving her hand at me.

"Why are you on the floor? You could lay on my bed, I don't care. You don't want to get that nice big ass of yours flat now do we." I winked at her then she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't want to catch something so I sat down here."

"You're such a bitch. " Wynter started to laugh.

"And you just figured that out ?"- no I did when I first met you." You must be slower than I thought Mr. Knight. " Then she winked at me.

"You know my bed really isn't that dirty." She arched her eyebrow at me.

"What'd you mean?"

"I only slept with five people." She giggled.

"Now that's a damn lie."

"Not it's not I-"

"Okay look enough about your sex life I'm bored lets watch a horror movie or something." I went to my DVD collection and started to look through my horror movies.

"Elm street?"

"No."

"Orphan?"

"No."

"You're next?"

"No."

"Conjuring?"

"No."

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

"No." Hey I tried.

"Evil dead?"

"Yes!" I rolled my eyes then put the movie in. I don't want to admit, but this is my favorite movie. "This is my favorite movie." She said excitingly. Well never mind. A few minutes had past while watching the movie. We're at the part where Mia splits her tongue with a box cutter. I don't know why, but it's actually calm between us. Wynter hasn't said a smart comeback yet. And I never thought we'll have something in common. I'll never have thought that in a billon years. If she wasn't so damn annoying and bitchy I'll probably like her. Probably.

"You know staring is for creepers. I think you and that waitress belong together." Wynter said then looked at me. I haven't notice I was even staring.

"You wish I was staring at you baby."

"Hmm probably, so I'll have a reason to bust your lip." Why is she so violent?

"You're a bitch."

"Says the guy that thinks with his second head." My second head?

"What?"

"Think." She said tapping her head. My second head? My second... oh!

"You mean my penis?"

"Ding ding and we got a winner." Wynter said dramatically holding up a imaginary mic to her lips. "And what would be your prize?"

"You on my bed." She glared at me then punched me in my mouth. "What the hell?!"

"I told you I'll bust your lip if you stare at me."

"I wasn't even staring I was looking at you."

"Same difference." Then she shrugged. Same difference my ass. That actually hurt like a bitch, but I don't want to tell her that.

"You're unbelievable." I said to her crossing my arms over my chest. She just smiled at me then started to watch the movie again. I have to admit. Her smile is beautiful. She's beautiful, but her inner being isn't. Nope not at all.