Introduction.

In Which A Girl Named Hyun Young Who Loves To Sing And Dance Got Casted By One Of The Famous Industries In South Korea While She Was Singing In The Street, Which is BIGHIT. Hyun Young Went To BIGHIT And Auditioned And Got Accepted And Moved Into A Dorm With The BTS Members. Hyun Young Got Close With The Staff, Directors And Basically Everyone There, Especially the Famous KPOP Boy Band BTS. All Of The BTS Members Were interested In Knowing About Hyun Young And They All Wanted To Get Close To Her. Hyun Young Was Close To Everyone, But Mostly BTS Because She is With Them 24/7. So The BTS Members Decided To Help Her Debut And Gain Fame And Each One Of Them To Be Responsible In Teaching Her Something. RM Is Responsible For Teaching Her How To Compose Songs. Jin And Suga Are Responsible For Teaching Her How To Get Over Her Stage Fright. Jhope Is Responsible For Teaching Her How To Improve Her Dancing On The Hard Parts Of Her Choreography's. Jimin Is Responsible For Teaching Her Contemporary Dancing In Case She Wants To Use It In One Of Her Choreography's. V Is Responsible For Teaching Her How To Model When There Is A Photo Shoot And What Poses She Would Use For Each Concept. And Finally, Jungkook Is Responsible For Teaching Her How To Sing Her Songs And Improve On The High Notes And Other Parts That She Thinks She Is Not Good At.

What Will Happen When She Debut?? Will The Members Be Of Any Use?? 

*Thank You For Stopping By To Read My Story And I Hope You Will Enjoy It. I'll Be Uploading Whenever I Can And I'll Make Sure To Never Forget.*

(288 Words)