"Oh alright den, when you got home?" He asks.

"I landed about an hour an a half ago then I had went from there to an interview," I say looking through the clothes on the racks.

"Mm."

"Whatchu doing?" I ask.

"In the studio waiting with Set and Take—".

"What's hattin?!" Set shouts.

"What's going on?!" Take shouts.

"Tell em I said wassup too," I laugh making them laugh.

After we talked on the phone from shopping for baby Stormi, I had arrived at Kylie's House.She had beautiful pink decorations everywhere from the outside around the house to the inside.

"Hey girl! You made it!" Jordyn smiles opening the door to hug me.

"Um hmm, how can I miss this?" I say before Kylie walks up in a satin pink pajama set with fluffy slippers.

"Heyyy!!!" She smiles hugging me.

"Hey, everything looks beautiful!" I say.

"Thank you, come on you gotta put your outifit on!"

***
6:30pm
"Hey girl whatchu doing?" I say answer Cardi's facetime call.

"Nothing nothin boolin that's all.. where you at?" She asks fixing her hair.

Cardi was currently in New York working with her label and collaboration with Fashion Nova.

"I'm at Kylie's baby shower."

"Kylie? Kylie Jenner?" She asks.

"Yeah girl, shit hella poppin!"

"Damn, pshh I could tell shit looks beautifuullll in the back."

"Yeah she got everyone dressed in these cute satin pajamas and slides and her and Travis are making like a whole documentary about like their journey and they were just interviewing her friends and bitch I was tearing up! I don't even be crying but the shit Jordyn said fucked me up," I laugh making her laugh.

"Heyyyyyyy!" Kylie smiles coming behind me into the camera.

"Hi beautiful! How are you?" Cardi asks.

"Doing fine, getting ready to give birth soon.." She smiles.

"Glad to hear, baby S is a blessing girl I'm sorry I couldn't be there you know I wanted to come but I had some business to do here in New York Ima send ya some gifts though aight?"

"Yeah, no it's alright and congratulations by the way," She winks.

"On what?" Cardi laughs nervously.

"Your blessing, I don't know if you told anyone and pretty sure you want to keep that private since we're all in the public and everything about our lives is public too but I could tell cause you got the glow and I can tell by your face," She explains, "oop gotta go baby daddy calling," She laughs before hugging me and walking away.

"My face getting fat or something?"

"Nah girl but you forreal can tell by your face though," I nod making her roll her eyes.

"Yo so tell me how the otha day I was in the club right and these girls came up to me and was like—".

"Girl hollon, papi callinnn."

"Girl bye," She sucks her teeth before I hang up and switch the call over.

"What's hattin babyyyyyyy!" He shouts.

"Somebody inna good mood," I smirk.

"Hell yeah, me and the boys just finished up Narcos and Bad Bitches Only with 21."

"Dope, so when ya gon finish the album cause you know Coach K tryna get it out in what four days is the release date?" I ask.

"We getting der, we got bout twenty four songs on it and den we gotta get Drizzy Drake down here to do this feature on Walk it like I talk it."

"Alright, well I'm glad ya finally getting some progress done after being blocked and everything.." I trail off as I started to play with my hair.

"So how was the baby shower?" He asks before licking his lips.

"Dope.She really out did it like the decorations and the matching outfits..the theme..I even cried a little when everyone was congratulating her and when her mom was doing a toast and everything," I say making him laugh.

"Nah like they was making me cry forreal forreal."

After talking to Qua for a little while, it was going on almost eight and I was tired from running around all day.

"Alright, I'm gonna get going.." I whisper to Kylie as she stood in a circle with Jordyn and Anastasia Karanikolaou.

"Alright girl, I'm glad you came!" She smiles bringing me into a hug.

"Yeah, you made this lit for a babyshower!" Jordyn laughs as we hug.

"You know, everywhere I go it's gotta be turnt," I laugh making them laugh.

"It was nice meeting you," I say hugging Anastasia.

"You too girl, we gotta hang out like all of us!" She laughs.

"After I give birth we all gotta like go out," Khloé laughs.

"Hell yeah, I'm down ya just let me know!" I laugh.