If I Didnt Care

! Don't have to play song 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just put it in Bc I got it on vinyl the other day !

After you were carried back to your room you got a stern talking to about leaving the room and you were told that you can't see Jack now until you're out of the hospital, but at this point you were so mad at Jack that you didn't care anymore.

!

" y/n , you need to try and remember." Your therapist pleads with you as you blankly stare at a picture she's holding up. You just shrug and she moves on.

" how about this one ?" She asks while holding up a picture that looked oddly familiar to you. It was a simple picture of a flower and you had to think really hard about it .

After a few seconds it started to click. It was a picture Jack took while you two walked home.

" Jack took that." You sigh and your therapist finally smiles.

" you're starting to remember! This is so good y/n." She says enthusiastically causing you to roll your eyes.

   " I just wanna leave this place." You sigh as your therapist gets a new picture.

     " do you remember this?" She asks quietly and holds up a picture of you in a diner.

    The picture looked so familiar to you but you couldn't think of it no matter how hard you tried it was all just fuzzy.

   " this was very recent y/n." She tried to help you. Out of nowhere you're head starts to hurt as things get a tiny bit clearer.

   " uh I think it was uh ..." you stumble

    " I'll move on." Your therapist sighs and sets the picture down on the bed . You look down at the picture and see a basket of fries next to you and it's almost like a switch flipped.

    " when am I not hungry..." you mumble to yourself as you look down at the picture.

" what did you say y/n?"

" when am I not hungry ." You say a little louder .

" huh?"

" when am I not hungry!" You smile at your realization and stand up in excitement but only to have to sit down again.

" woah y/n , calm down ." Your therapist says as she helps you sit down again.

" I remember that picture ! It was Me and Jacks date ." You exclaim And pick up the picture.

" congrats , but you'll still have to remember three more before we can consider letting you leave and you'll have to tell us how the crash happened." She says softly causing you to nod.

She holds up another picture and you look at it and recognize it.

" my friend Ayla took that of Jack and I after school last week ." You say softly as you hold the picture.

" good , here's the next." She smiles

It's a picture of you and Lucas that was taken a day before you're date , and that's what you tell your therapist.

" last one and then you should be good ." She smiles .

It's a picture of a bench and a ton of stars in the sky . It's the only picture that you don't know of , but you know the place like the back of your hand.

" I ... I'm not sure ." You say quietly

Once again your head starts to ache as you try to think about it but you can't remember it.

You look over at the door as you hear a knock and it's Lucas with pizza and A scary movie for you guys to watch, looking at that combo something clicks for you.

" oh my god ! I remember it now." You exclaim with a smile .

" it's a small park where Jack found me after I was upset one night , it was our spot ." You say quietly and smile to yourself.

  " he walked me home from that park and we ate pizza and watched a movie." You add.

" congratulations y/n , if you can remember the crash then you're cleared to leave." She smiles to you and you nod your head.

" I'll try to remember." You say softly as she walks out of the room.

As you watch her leave and Lucas start to eat your mood drops slowly. You started to feel guilty for everything you said to Jack. You could remember a little bit of that night now but not everything that was said.

" you okay ?"Lucas asks you as he sits down and turns on the tv.

" think I am ." You shrug .

But you knew you weren't....

A/n: short chapter but o whale