Take a sad song and make it better

!do not play song yet !

You slowly open your eyes and find yourself in your bed .

You try to speak but realize your voice is almost gone .

It's daylight outside and your clock says 3:00

That's when you finally realize it's Friday and you've missed school .

You hear the bus from outside your window and you immediately get up to look .

You see your neighbor Malcolm walking up his front lawn . He notices you looking at you and looks away .
You tap on the window and get his attention. You immediately signal him to come up . He looks around and sighs .

Five minutes later you hear a knock on the door .

You get up and go listen by the door .

"Hello ?" Lucas says from downstairs

" is y/n here ?" Malcolm asks politely.

" yeah but she's not seeing anyone." Lucas says obviously concerned .

" I have her school work ." Malcolm replies .

" just take it upstairs and come back ." Lucas says letting Malcolm in .

You hear a knock on your door . You can't really talk so you just open it and signal Malcolm to enter .

"So what do you want ?" He asks looking around your room .

" what happened last night ?" You ask the curly headed kid with a scratchy low voice.

He immediately looks at you as if you're hurt .

" You passed out ." He answers you as you take a seat on your bed .

" how'd I get home ?" You ask quietly staring at the window.

" jack took you home . He - uh he freaked out and called Lucas ." Malcolm replies while looking at the posters in your walls .

" you were roofied ." Malcolm says quietly and looks over at you expecting you to cry or something.

" oh .. thanks Malcolm for telling me ." You say holding back tears .

Malcolm starts to walk out of the room and stops to turn to you .

" y/n ... you uh-you should call jack and talk to him . He's a mess right now ." Malcolm says quietly before walking out the door .

You sit on your window seat and look out the window listening to The End Of The World by Skeeter Davis .

You look at your phone and see 20 texts from jack asking if you're okay .

You leave them all on read .

You hear a the door open from downstairs.

" hey dad we're home !" Jaeden yells .

"Who's WE ?" You think to yourself .

You get up and go to the stairs and look over at the entryway .

It's Jaeden , Finn , Wyatt , and jack . It's boys night and of course this Friday it has to be at your house .

" your dad's still at work ." Lucas says to the boys entering the entryway.

You stay quiet and they don't even notice you watching them .

Finn and Wyatt start messing around while the boys take off their shoes .

"Quiet ... y/n is upstairs." Lucas says to the boys annoyed by their behavior.