The First Day

M/n = middle name , y/n/n = your nickname

"Y/n m/n Hiddleston ! Wake up or you'll be late!" Your dad yells up the stair .

You look up from your cover and check the time .
"Holy shit! I have five minutes!" You say to yourself while frantically getting dressed and putting your hair in a ponytail .
You throw on one of your favorite outfits

You run downstairs and of course you trip .

"Clutz ." You hear your brother Jaeden chuckle .

" So help me if we're late because of you Y/n I'll-"

"Jaeden ! Knock it off ." Your dad cuts him off

"You don't have time to eat Y/n ... take this ." Your dad smiles while handing you a breakfast bar and coffee .

"Thanks dad ." You say while hugging him .

"Okay you two ! Let's go ." Your dad signals for you and Jaeden to follow him .

You guys arrive at school in your dad's fancy car

You guys arrive at school  in your dad's fancy car

" Jaeden !" He says getting Jaeden's attention .
"Have a good day , and please don't embarrass your sister."
Jaeden looks at you and looks back at your dad .
" I won't ... but I can't help it if she embarrasses herself." He remarks while stepping out of the car .
You sigh and open the car door .

"Honey you'll be fine okay ." Your dad smiles at you . " hey I found something for you , it was your mother's , so you'll know she's with you ." He's smiles while handing you a beautiful necklace .