I'm By Your Side

A/n: this is going to take a BiG turn soon so please hold on for these next few chapters. I'm going to start putting in a thing where Y/n writes letters that are for her mom but are more of a diary .

~

School was pretty boring most of the time , Sadie and Jaeden got close out of NO WHERE and you and jack would walk each other to class .

You and Jack immediately clicked once you two started actually talking . He's a dork , and is the sweetest person ever. You guys were basically best friends now , and you go every together.

You and Noah got an A on your class project, but you stopped talking to Noah so much . You feel bad about ghosting him .

Jack walks you home from school everyday. You guys talk about random stuff .

The anniversary of your mom's car accident that lead to her death is coming up . You get nightmares , and cry a lot during that time . You and her were very close , she was your best friend, sometimes you write to her but you know she'll never read them it's just comforting for you .

~

" Hey you okay ?" Jack asks you as you walk home

" yeah ... just thinking about my mom again." You reply quietly

Jack knows that the anniversary is soon , and he wants to take your mind off of it .

You're walking with your head down but he grabs your wrist and stops you .

" so y/n we've been hanging out a lot and I think it's appropriate for me to ask you out on an official date ." Jack says with a big smile

" I'm getting my drivers license tomorrow ... so let's go see a movie Friday !" (Ik they're freshman but let's just say jack was held back or something so he can drive them there )

" Okay ." You smile .

" well this is my stop ." You say as you look over to your porch

" I'll see you tomorrow at school y/n !" Jack yells as you walk inside.

~

Dinner was boring , your dad was till stuck at work . You miss him a lot .

  When you're going to bed all you can think about is jack . Jack told you that he likes you but you never got to tell him that you like him too , and now Friday is your chance .

A/n:
I'm sorry this is short but I'm posting a new chapter later .