Chapter 16

[Reader's POV]

"Why the hell did I even open my mouth?! Jungkook is now GONE and it's all my fault." I grab onto the sides of my head as I had explained my story to the man beside me.

"Y/n I'm sure he meant well and we don't know if he had planned this before hand or if what you said and truly triggered it," Jin explained, Yoongi half asleep with his hands behind his head.

"You know," He said leaning up onto his elbows. "I think that boy likes you." He smirked. I cock my eyebrow while Jin just clapped his hands loudly. 

"I TOLD YOU!" He yelled as I just rolled my eyes and threw a hoodie over my head.

Both Jin and Yoongi look at each other in awe. "Anyway, if you're getting ready to go and find him, I woudn't," Jin said. I place my hands on my hips.

"And why not? Do you know where he is?" I asked. Jin puts his hands behind his back, diverting his attention towards his feet. "YOU DO KNOW WHERE HE IS! JIN TELL ME RIGHT NOW!" I yell. 

Jin held his hands up in defense. "Just because I know where he is doesn't mean I'm going to tell you. He asked me not to..." He said, whispering the last part.

"Jin if you don't tell me where he is I swear to god, I'll do anything." I admit. Jin raised his brow up as a smirk placed itself onto his face.

"Anything?" I nodded and his smirk only grew. "Admit you like Jungkook, more than a friend." I roll my eyes and throw my hands up into the air.

"I DO NOT LIKE JUNGKOOK!" I defend. Yoongi busts out laughing as Jin cocked his hips to the side. Finally I sigh. "Fine. I like him a little bit but I don't think it will become anything. Can we drop this now? I told you what you wanted to be told now tell me where Jungkook is."

Jin brought out his phone, typed in a few things before hitting send. My phone vibrated from the side table. "Thank you Jin. I'll let you know if anything happens and please don't tell Jungkook I'm on my way."

He nodded his head before patting my back. "Be safe." He said. I smiled and nodded my head, with as much determination as I could muster up.

[Jungkook's POV]

I adjust my cap to cover my eyes a bit more before turning my attention towards the outside of the bus. The later it got, the more people started to come on. Having it be a Friday and almost seven o'clock, people would be getting off of work and going out for dinner, drinks.

Unfortunately I wasn't one of those people, I was on my way to my step dads house, or what I still believe is his house. He could've moved during the time I was in prison, moved someone more secluded, somewhere where no one would be able to find him.

I jerk forward as the bus stopped with more than half of the bus deciding to get off at this stop. To blend into the crowd I got off with them, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my jeans and shuffling out as quick and discrete as possible.

My eyes light up the same way as they did when Y/n had taken me to the lights, stores were popular, bars were bopping and people wandered the streets looking for something to do. I felt lost yet at the same time I knew where I was. 

It was a weird feeling to say the least.

After standing around for what seemed like eternity I turned to my right and began to walk towards the back alley. My step father always talked about wanting a discrete place where people would stay away from,

Like an alley.

When I made it to the back alley I grab onto the handle of the door and twisted it slowly, the door opening up to a room of darkness (literally what was the point of this sentence lmao). I crept in, the door slamming shut and the lights turning on, revealing an extravagant lobby, bright chandelier and royal red carpet.

I had to roll my eyes, "Of course, always finds a way to use his money in the most inefficient way." I said. I took my shoes off before starting my adventure upstairs, the longer I looked at the bright red carpet the more I realized that it resembled my red hair that still so happened to stick pretty well.

I made it to the top of the staircase only to find out that I would have to choose between left or right. I think now is the time where I regret my decisions and wished I had stayed home with Y/n, not go out and try to get myself killed.

But I knew I had to follow through, It was already too late. "Suck it up, Kook." I said to myself as I chose to go right.

||

(UNEDITED)

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT I HAD STUFF GOING ON BUT NOW IM ON BREAK

its also 10:00pm and i dont plan on going to bed soon so lets hope i can keep the updates going ilysm

Thanks for reading!